Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no huddle or hurry up offense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • no huddle or hurry up offense

    why do we not do this more? when we do it seems to work,,but it only gets unleashed if we are down in the 4th quarter. let's keep defenses off balance,,lets use our offensive fire power instead of running the same telegraphed plays evey game. it's getting so bad that my 14 year old niece is guessing what they are running, and guessing right with increasing frequency. lets sh*t or get off the pot already. c'mon blue,,,it's time to man up,, ALL IN !!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    why do we not do this more? when we do it seems to work,,but it only gets unleashed if we are down in the 4th quarter. let's keep defenses off balance,,lets use our offensive fire power instead of running the same telegraphed plays evey game. it's getting so bad that my 14 year old niece is guessing what they are running, and guessing right with increasing frequency. lets sh*t or get off the pot already. c'mon blue,,,it's time to man up,, ALL IN !!!
    According to some here Killdrive can do no wrong. How dare you point out that the guy who "gave" us 2 SB's is ****ing up? What kind of a Giants fan are you because you do not agree with the homers here? so what if you little niece is guessing the play calling? The guy who doing the play calling is a "genius". Not to mention the guy who stand at the sidelines watching the run, run, throw incomplete in the end zone, kick a FG has to "look at the tape" to tell you what's wrong? So please unless you agree with the homers here, I suggest you refrain from posting such "nonsense" or be prepared to be called all kinds of names but they will not give you any facts to counter your valid arguments. The only thing they have is "the guy gave us 2 SB's"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
      According to some here Killdrive can do no wrong. How dare you point out that the guy who "gave" us 2 SB's is ****ing up? What kind of a Giants fan are you because you do not agree with the homers here? so what if you little niece is guessing the play calling? The guy who doing the play calling is a "genius". Not to mention the guy who stand at the sidelines watching the run, run, throw incomplete in the end zone, kick a FG has to "look at the tape" to tell you what's wrong? So please unless you agree with the homers here, I suggest you refrain from posting such "nonsense" or be prepared to be called all kinds of names but they will not give you any facts to counter your valid arguments. The only thing they have is "the guy gave us 2 SB's"

      word to your mother my brother,,I concur.

      Comment


      • #4
        The commisioner has said due to our overhelming personnel we are not allowed to do any no huddle or screen passes............only can do that 2% of the time

        Comment


        • #5
          Get used to it guys Eli was just on Mike Francesa and he was saying itwas all about execution which I personally don't believe is the only problem,cause the play calling has been terrible too. Eli also said something interesting...he sounded like he was a little pissed he said that he thinks they tried to run the ball a little to much in the redzone in past weeks and that it basically has one chance to make the throw on 3rd down. Now he didn't say it exactly like that but he also said that he would like to do more short passes to open things up deep. This sounds like a little more then execution to me.
          Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-05-2012, 06:28 PM.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

          Comment


          • #6
            Did he take a shower after sitting next to that vermin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
              Did he take a shower after sitting next to that vermin
              It was on the phone
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                Get used to it guys Eli was just on Mike Francesa and he was saying itwas all about execution which I personally don't believe is the only problem,cause the play calling has been terrible too. Eli also said something interesting...he sounded like he was a little pissed he said that he thinks they tried to run the ball a little to much in the redzone in past weeks and that it basically has one chance to make the throw on 3rd down. Now he didn't say it exactly like that but he also said that he would like to do more short passes to open things up deep. This sounds like a little more then execution to me.
                Eli is excellent at no huddle, and excellent at reading defenses. Honestly, I think if they fired KG and didn't replace him, and just let Eli decide what plays he thinks will work best out on the field, and when to go no-huddle, we would be at our best.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  Eli is excellent at no huddle, and excellent at reading defenses. Honestly, I think if they fired KG and didn't replace him, and just let Eli decide what plays he thinks will work best out on the field, and when to go no-huddle, we would be at our best.
                  YES!!! send Eazy to line with a few plays to choose from depending on the D and come and stop us,,do not give the defense time to set...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    Get used to it guys Eli was just on Mike Francesa and he was saying itwas all about execution which I personally don't believe is the only problem,cause the play calling has been terrible too. Eli also said something interesting...he sounded like he was a little pissed he said that he thinks they tried to run the ball a little to much in the redzone in past weeks and that it basically has one chance to make the throw on 3rd down. Now he didn't say it exactly like that but he also said that he would like to do more short passes to open things up deep. This sounds like a little more then execution to me.
                    I agree. It is not only execution. A short pas for 2-4 yards is just as good as a run for the same because it has the same effect, it makes the defense to bring people up to the line of scrimmage and at the same time it allows the QB to get into a throwing rhythm. But then again, what do we know, football is as complicated as surgery.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      It was on the phone
                      thank Goodness.....can you imagine if someone had lit a match in the room with all that flattulance???

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                        I agree. It is not only execution. A short pas for 2-4 yards is just as good as a run for the same because it has the same effect, it makes the defense to bring people up to the line of scrimmage and at the same time it allows the QB to get into a throwing rhythm. But then again, what do we know, football is as complicated as surgery.
                        good post,,,let our athletes use their athleticism,,cough, cough Wilson.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                          Eli is excellent at no huddle, and excellent at reading defenses. Honestly, I think if they fired KG and didn't replace him, and just let Eli decide what plays he thinks will work best out on the field, and when to go no-huddle, we would be at our best.
                          Me too, it sounds as if Eli is looking for changes in the game plan but he is just not the guy that will bring it to light in the media. I wonder if he even tells KG some of the stuff that is bothering him. It's funny people say it's not coaching it's execution but I mean come on this is KG;s gameplan and it hasn't worked the pass couple of weeks cause teams have adjusted which is what KG needs to do...so it's not only the players.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                            I agree. It is not only execution. A short pas for 2-4 yards is just as good as a run for the same because it has the same effect, it makes the defense to bring people up to the line of scrimmage and at the same time it allows the QB to get into a throwing rhythm. But then again, what do we know, football is as complicated as surgery.
                            Yeah he also said that teams are taking away the deep ball but yet he still throws them, that to me is play calling does anyone think that is something wasn't working that Eli would keep doing the same thing. When you got 3 wr running deep routes and your waiting for them to develop (and he's been pressured all day mind you) your last read is the check down but the checkdown is not close to the first so he takes unnecessary risks.This to me is play calling that is not making adjustments. Call some screen and short passes it's ok to get a td in7 minutes then opposed to 1 minute.
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X