No announcement yet.

If Philly loses tonight, the Giants actually "gain" on their NFC East rivals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Philly loses tonight, the Giants actually "gain" on their NFC East rivals

Giants lost to AFC opponent, whereas Dallas, Redskins, and Eagles (hopefully) will add an NFC loss to their ledgers.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

I hope so
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

YES go Saints! Comon Brees light those eagles up!

Comment

The negativism around here is so extreme...ppl arent looking at the whole picture really. We got to 6-3 playing some pretty avg to awful football by our standards. And we beat and almost beat some quality teams playing like absolute garbage. 6-3 and going up virtually 3 games on everyone in the division...i feel so lucky and blessed i can say we are first place by a good margin while we havent even come close to playing even our above avg game, not even great game...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          The negativism around here is so extreme...ppl arent looking at the whole picture really. We got to 6-3 playing some pretty avg to awful football by our standards. And we beat and almost beat some quality teams playing like absolute garbage. 6-3 and going up virtually 3 games on everyone in the division...i feel so lucky and blessed i can say we are first place by a good margin while we havent even come close to playing even our above avg game, not even great game...
          Funny, I just made a thread on this exact topic.
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Hopefully the Saints win tonight.
            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
              Giants lost to AFC opponent, whereas Dallas, Redskins, and Eagles (hopefully) will add an NFC loss to their ledgers.
              But how does this fix our problems on offense and defense? I'll answer, it doesn't. We can't keep expecting just to get by with the slop we have been serving up. It's been bad for 3 weeks now, even though we were lucky to win 2 of them.

Comment

Go Saints!!!!!

Comment

I think the Saints have a good shot to win this game. They have won their last 7 games on MNF which is the longest active streak on MNF of any team.
                  New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

I, as any other non-Eagles NFCE fan, will be rooting for the Saints tonight. But I'm even more concerned about our own problems right now. If we were playing to our full capability I wouldn't care what our rivals are doing.

Comment

LMAO! Vick 98 yard INT for a TD and gets penalized for a low block. Off to a good start tonight.

Comment

Go Saints.....for tonight anyway

Comment

Working...
                        X