Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me crazy but what about playing Ojomo and moving JPP to MLBer until Blackburn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me crazy but what about playing Ojomo and moving JPP to MLBer until Blackburn

returns..........

That would stop the up the middle running COMPLETELY...........King Kong would stop up the whole middle of the field tossing people around like rag dolls

JPP is crazy fast for his size, but he's not quick enough for MLB. Make sense?

I think the cowboys would get Witten 300 yards with that matchup.

Comment

No............he is like a big cat, fast as helllll and capable of lifting a 300 lb lineman with one hand and tossing him aside..........I've seen him do it many times

The only downside is the other team would need a lot of ambulances lined up by the xray room............he would be a black Dikk Butkus

Comment

Isnt Ojomo hurt??

Comment

No Coughlin is hiding him in the closet hoping other teams have tossed out their pre-season game tapes........Coughlin is terrified of putting him on waivers

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            No............he is like a big cat, fast as helllll and capable of lifting a 300 lb lineman with one hand and tossing him aside..........I've seen him do it many times

The only downside is the other team would need a lot of ambulances lined up by the xray room............he would be a black Dikk Butkus
            How many of those lineman is he going to see playing MLB?

Comment

I don't know why anyone responds seriously to OP's threads

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                How many of those lineman is he going to see playing MLB?
                a lot............... herzlich was plowed away like a 3 inch snow storm

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  You're right - I feel like Charlie Brown.

Comment

Do you look like him?............hey Ruttiger come here and kick the football .........I hold it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      +1

we get it, you have a hard-on for Chase BP777
                      The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                        returns..........

That would stop the up the middle running COMPLETELY...........King Kong would stop up the whole middle of the field tossing people around like rag dolls
                        OK, you're crazy

Comment

No I have a hard on for Dominance and Victory

Comment

What is it with you? You want Steve Brown to play WR, and you want JPP to play MLB.

Do you realize that football is a game of skill? That different positions are not easily interchangable and that a MLB has a completely different skillset than a DE? Do you realize how much of an insult this is to every MLB in the league?

Athleticism is a PART of footbal and JPP has that in excessl. But positional skillset is an even bigger part of football. JPP doesnt even begin to have the positional skillset to play MLB. Could he learn it? Maybe. But do you seriously want to take a guy who is likely the very best in the league at his position and move him to another postions where his old best in the league skillset doesnt help him anymore, just out of experiment? Do you have ANY knowledge of the game at all?
                            sigpic

Comment

It would not kill us to try it for a half

He really does remind me of Butkus the way he manhandles huge people........remember MLBer is THE most important positon on a defense

Comment

Working...
                              X