RELAX. NFC East is ovah!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RELAX. NFC East is ovah!

Assuming this holds tonight and Dallas and Philly are 3-5, they'd both have to go 5-3 just to get to 8-8. 6-2 to get to 9-7. If the 6-3 Giants don't win next week, and in following weeks allow this lead to slip, then they should blow up the staff and roster and start over, b/c that would be inexplicable and shameful. (But why do I get the terrible feeling it'll still come down to week-17 vs. Philly? God I hope not!)

Lots of games to play, our team looks like crap also.

Comment

at this point all i can say is we control our own destiny!
      sigpic

Comment

Yep.. The great thing is that the rest of the NFC East have yet to play each other..

Comment

Philly looks like they are done. They look like they were punched in the face early and now they're ready for the TKO.

Giants have a very tough schedule though, so they may have a comfortable lead now, but I won't be that surprised if the lead shrinks some.

Comment

great point drewz. pin another loss on dallas or philly next week. skins still have 5 more divisional games. we only have two. cruise control. that's why I believe if we blow it, it would be one of the all time epic collapses, which should cost people jobs and roster spots. all starts at Cincy, if we win that I'll breathe a little easier, just because it'll stop the 2nd half collapse talk.

Comment

It is far from over I won't feel safe until the Giants get to 10 wins...plus remember we have to play this team too.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                Yep.. The great thing is that the rest of the NFC East have yet to play each other..
                And the Giants have just Philly and Washington left.

Comment

and this team (Saints) scares me too. I could see their guys running all over MetLife. I think we could all see that happening.

Comment

It's never over till everyone else is mathematically eleminated.
                    When was the last time this division was won with more then 2 weeks left?
                    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Dallas and Philly both have easier schedules than we do. Hopefully, since their schedules are both loaded up with divisional games, they will neutralize each other.

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
                        Dallas and Philly both have easier schedules than we do. Hopefully, since their schedules are both loaded up with divisional games, they will neutralize each other.
                        they do have to face each other twice plus they have to play the redskins twice and dallas still has to play Pittsburgh.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Like I said. All together now: Kum ba yah....

Comment

now i'm not so confident in this Saints game. about to go up 28-3, now egirls can make it a 4 point game.

Comment

When we win the next 4 games, that's when we should feel a lot more in ease.
                              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Working...
                              X