Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a CRIME that David Wilson is buried on the depth chart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's a CRIME that David Wilson is buried on the depth chart

    When you look at what Doug Martin is doing you're going to tell me Wilson wouldn't at least be more productive than Bradshaw.....?

    I can't stand this ****ing loyalty bs sometimes with this coaching staff... play the best players and maximize the damn talent.


    I would rather us play Wilson and he fumble once every single game than Bradshaw who gets bottled up all the time and stalls the damn offense. At least you know Wilson is GOING to make a difference out there and probably on the scoreboard,
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 11-05-2012, 11:49 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    Martin was fed to the nfl immediately! hes gets all the reps whereas Wilson is #3 in this offense!

    if Wilson could get 12-15 snaps a game he may gain enough confidence to explode! he needs a chance and he'll get it!

    TC and Gilbride may be saving him for the stretch run!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Hate to say it, but what exactly has Wilson done for you to be sure (CAPS LOCK SURE ) that Wilson is going to make a difference... The ability is definitely there, you can see it clearly on kick offs, but does that translate to the backfield for him?

      To me, in these situations, I remind myself that the coaches know a lot more then we do about the players, and are making decisions on who to start based on their ability to play and not on "loyalty". Unless there bat-**** crazy, like they are by starting Deihl.

      Comment


      • #4
        agreed. not sure why a week-1 fumble would cost the guy the entire season outside of kick returns. but it happened last year with Cruz. dropped a key 3rd down on opening day. did not play vs. the Rams in week 2. Hixon goes down in that one, so they went to Vic in desperation in week 3 at philly. rest is history.

        Comment


        • #5
          Put Wilson in and see what he can do. He has EARNED IT. He has made our ST that much more dynamic than in the last decade as far as I am concerned. Let Bradshaw rest until we make the playoffs. TC is being an idiot on this. I dont talk too much smack about him but on this matter TC is DEAD WRONG!!!
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Maybe the coaches know something we don't. For instance, maybe he can't protect Eli. Don't say that's stupid. Protecting the team MVP is very important. If he is not good at blocking he will not start over Bradshaw. Maybe, just maybe, he needs more time

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
              agreed. not sure why a week-1 fumble would cost the guy the entire season outside of kick returns. but it happened last year with Cruz. dropped a key 3rd down on opening day. did not play vs. the Rams in week 2. Hixon goes down in that one, so they went to Vic in desperation in week 3 at philly. rest is history.
              Maybe they are still emotionally shocked when Da'rell scott(you know the last Rb people Viciously wanted to have more carries last year) Fumbled the ball twice on 5 carries.

              and now people want a Rb who has known fumbling issues and already has a fumble so early on in his career to get more carries?

              based off what, I have no idea.
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

              Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

              GO GIANTS!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
                Maybe they are still emotionally shocked when Da'rell scott(you know the last Rb people Viciously wanted to have more carries last year) Fumbled the ball twice on 5 carries.

                and now people want a Rb who has known fumbling issues and already has a fumble so early on in his career to get more carries?

                based off what, I have no idea.
                I guess you're happy with Bradshaw's .5 yrd per carry

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Deschi View Post
                  Hate to say it, but what exactly has Wilson done for you to be sure (CAPS LOCK SURE ) that Wilson is going to make a difference... The ability is definitely there, you can see it clearly on kick offs, but does that translate to the backfield for him?

                  To me, in these situations, I remind myself that the coaches know a lot more then we do about the players, and are making decisions on who to start based on their ability to play and not on "loyalty". Unless there bat-**** crazy, like they are by starting Deihl.
                  I was willing to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt on Wilson. Maybe they saw a problem that we didn't. But that all went out the window when they started Diehl over Locklear. Aside from the ****ty excuse "You don't lose your job due to injury" (I could point out a couple examples... Kevin Kolb suffered that fate twice on two different teams for one), it's clear as day that our line is WAAAAAAAY better without Diehl. All the credibility in this coaching staff regarding personnel decisions went out the ****ing window when that decision was made.

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                    I guess you're happy with Bradshaw's .5 yrd per carry

                    Where in anywhere in my post do I even mention Bradshaw?

                    Where in anywhere do I say i'm happy with the Production?

                    Where is your counter argument?

                    what has this Rookie shown you saying he deserves more carries?

                    and to make as worthless as an argument as you, I guess your happy when Rookies fumble and can't pass protect?
                    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

                    Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

                    GO GIANTS!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I cant stand us not using Wilson im sorrybut hes not going to learn that much sitting on the sidelines. I mean not one carry GTFO withthat B.S. Seeing Martin beasting is driving me crazy. TC needs to cut thecrap and play Wilson let him learn the game with game time play.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Let the guy learn... from his mistakes... Look at doug martin exploding. Give the guy a chance.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
                          I cant stand us not using Wilson im sorrybut hes not going to learn that much sitting on the sidelines. I mean not one carry GTFO withthat B.S. Seeing Martin beasting is driving me crazy. TC needs to cut thecrap and play Wilson let him learn the game with game time play.
                          Brilliant idea! I'm sure once he lets that blitzing LB crush Eli. he will learn how to properly pass protect...

                          you know what, I don't even hate the idea of letting him get more carries, Hell if he does I want him to play amazing and hope he does. I want him to rush over 100 yards and show he can be our starter for years to come.

                          but the amount of complaining and whining is just absolutely ridiculous and pisses me off.
                          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

                          Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

                          GO GIANTS!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            Maybe the coaches know something we don't. For instance, maybe he can't protect Eli. Don't say that's stupid. Protecting the team MVP is very important.
                            After yesterday, it's very stupid.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              After yesterday, it's very stupid.

                              Is that a real pic??? Seriously.
                              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X