really sick of you btadshaw haterz...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really sick of you btadshaw haterz...

So I notice there is few major bradshaw haters here.

They constantly harp on how Andre brown hits the holes harder , has better vision, and all these other improvable facts. But the fact of the matter is against the steelers brown had 7 rushes for 20 yards. Bradshaw had a much better ypc average. This is the second or third time brown has had 5 or more rushes and not even done as well as bradshaw and here is the sad thing. Typically 2nd string running backs have a better ypc average since the first running back wears down the d. Think Jacobs and ward , ward had great ypc average.....

Face it , brown had two decent games against two trash teams. Since then he has not done anything spectacular. He's not better then bradshaw.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

I don't consider myself a bradshaw hater, but the guy is just not a 100% every down back. He's the Incredible Hulk of running backs... when he's angry, you just can't stop him. But he can't be hulked out 100% of the time. Eventually his feet wear out, and unless TC rests him, the problem just gets worse. I'm still not saying Brown is any better, but we need to save bradshaw for the most important games. I don't think it's a coincidence that after being off for 2 weeks, Bradshaw posted a career performance vs the Browns, and another impressive performance vs the 49ers. He had a chance to rest up those feet.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Tiki said it best, "in a two back system I would never have had a big game because you do not get enough carries"

First off Eli manning audibles out of every run play. Second series of the game was bradshaw for 5 , bradshaw for 4, third and one incomplete pass! Wtf . We are like the only team in the world that regularly passes on third and 1.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
        Tiki said it best, "in a two back system I would never have had a big game because you do not get enough carries"

First off Eli manning audibles out of every run play. Second series of the game was bradshaw for 5 , bradshaw for 4, third and one incomplete pass! Wtf . We are like the only team in the world that regularly passes on third and 1.
        I didn't say anything about wanting to force a 2-back system. If Bradshaw could play healthy 100% of the time, I would be all for him carrying 100% of the running game. But he CANT STAY HEALTHY. What part of those three words don't you understand?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

That's one of the legendary attributes of our Giants. We try so hard to be unpredictable that we become incredibly predictable. Like the deep draw on 3rd and 7 or 8 when we're deep in our own territory. Yeah, we'll catch them napping. When was the last time Eli tried to dive over the line on 3rd and 1? Forever. Sometimes I think if he called a QB draw he'd go for 15 yards.

Comment

Once again, if you're critical of any aspect of the team, you're branded a "hater".
            I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
              Once again, if you're critical of any aspect of the team, you're branded a "hater".
              I don't get it.
              no I am being critical that every week there is two new sick of bradshaw threads.

Comment

no I am being critical that every week there is two new sick of bradshaw threads.
                I leave it to the coaches to decide who is best out there. Like TC, I think Bradshaw gives his very best on every play, and i appreciate his effort.
                Brown has younger legs and healthy feet. Wilson will get his due, in time.
                When the blitz is coming, it's Bradshaw I trust to make the block that gives Eli a chance.
                After the Bye, AB will ready for the stretch run.

Comment

Who's B. Tadshaw?

Comment

It's their opinion and this is a good place to express it. I think it is more frustration Bradshaw is not 100% and Wilson can be dynamic!

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      Who's B. Tadshaw?
                      I think you know damn well who he is. He invented the Nike rival sneaker "Sike".
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

They constantly harp on how Andre brown hits the holes harder , has better vision, and all these other improvable facts. But the fact of the matter is against the steelers brown had 7 rushes for 20 yards. Bradshaw had a much better ypc average. This is the second or third time brown has had 5 or more rushes and not even done as well as bradshaw and here is the sad thing. Typically 2nd string running backs have a better ypc average since the first running back wears down the d. Think Jacobs and ward , ward had great ypc average.....

Face it , brown had two decent games against two trash teams. Since then he has not done anything spectacular. He's not better then Bradshaw.
                        I agree too much blame is being put on Bradshaw who is actually one of the few Giants players who's playing with his heart and soul and it shows. People here just really want to see Brown because they think he'll run every week like he did against the Panthers...not the way it works. If the Giants can throw the ball like they're capable of then everything else should even out...the run game, the play action etc... Teams are aware of how the Giants ran against the 49ers and the Browns and are going to try to stuff the run before anything.
                        Last edited by titwio; 11-06-2012, 06:49 AM.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Really? Bradshaw didn't even have 1 more yard per carry than Brown(he had .3 yards...which is what..1 foot). Not only that you cannot compare the backs when one had 15 carries as compared to 7 carries. But, if you want to go that route...Brown had a touchdown and Bradshaw didn't....which was a 1 yard carry that brought his yards per carry down but meant alot more than filler yardage.

And, Brown appeared to hit the holes/and LoS alot harder than Bradshaw did.

Comment

Face it , brown had two decent games against two trash teams. Since then he has not done anything spectacular. He's not better then bradshaw.
                            Fans who prefer one player's performance over another are not haters. They have their opinions just like you do. I think Brown has the potential to carry the load if that's required and when you watch both of them play, Brown just seems to have a better vision and certainly has more patience to wait for his blocking to create creases.

Not helping Bradshaw are his feet and his inability to practice with the rest of the team except for one day each week. In Sunday's game, he missed a block that resulted in Eli getting sacked. Ahmad gives it all he has, no question, but they need to share more of the load with Brown and involve Wilson as well.

We all want the team to win.
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I love me Bradshaw, he has been a staple of this team for years and helped us win 2 rings. But, anyone who watches the game can see he isn't running with the same speed and quickness he used to. Just 2 years ago he led the league for much of the season in runs over 20 yards. Right now, he could not duplicate that stat.

He still has value to this team for sure. But I see no valid reason that when he is struggling we shouldnt give some other guys carries. At this point I think it is loyalty to the point of fault. I would say the same thing regarding Deihl to an even bigger degree.

It isnt about "hating" Bradshaw to me. It is about helping us win games by doing what is best for the team.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X