chase blackburn. best giants line backer by far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chase blackburn. best giants line backer by far

After Chase went out whitten decimated the giants. Boley who everyone claims is so much faster the blackburn continued getting abused by heath miller. One week Chase got a lot of Crap for missing some tackles but Herzlick was far worse, he was out of position and the steelers ran the ball right down our throats, Herzlick was no where to be found washed up in the flow or swallowed up by larger linemen never to be seen again.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Chase is better than Bolely now?

Comment

When is Chase expected to return?

Comment

v
        Originally posted by appodictic View Post
        After Chase went out whitten decimated the giants. Boley who everyone claims is so much faster the blackburn continued getting abused by heath miller. One week Chase got a lot of Crap for missing some tackles but Herzlick was far worse, he was out of position and the steelers ran the ball right down our throats, Herzlick was no where to be found washed up in the flow or swallowed up by larger linemen never to be seen again.
        Did someone whizz in your Cheerios this morning?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

"Witten"

"Herzlich"

...if that helps.

Comment

When Boley and Blackburn are on the field together it is Blackburn who makes the Defensive calls and sets up the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic1 View Post
              When Boley and Blackburn are on the field together it is Blackburn who makes the Defensive calls and sets up the defense.
              So he sets up the defense that has for the most part sucked this season????

Comment

Best MLB on the team? Arguably. Best linebacker in general? I don't think so. Boley is leaps and bounds better than Blackburn.

Comment

Boley, Rivers, Williams, and Kiwi are all better linebackers than Chase. But Chase is the best we have at this point for Inside linebacker. (I can't call it "MLB" because every time I see that term I think Major League Baseball...)

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Look at the Giants record with Blackburn and without. I'm not saying he is better than Boley but as a unit without Blackburn on the field this Defense REALLY struggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      Boley, Rivers, Williams, and Kiwi are all better linebackers than Chase. But Chase is the best we have at this point for Inside linebacker. (I can't call it "MLB" because every time I see that term I think Major League Baseball...)
                      not kiwi
                      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

he is our heart soul and coach on the field...........we will suffer until he returns

As for the O..........I havent a clue........its an 11 man collapse

I'l re-insert Locklear, bring back Petrus, and move Boothe to center

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                          not kiwi
                          Blackburn is better than Kiwi?

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                            I am a hugh Blackburn supporter. He has been the best this season with stabilizing our defense. I think Boley is our best LB. Chase is a good signal caller and plays really smart.
                            Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                              he is our heart soul and coach on the field...........we will suffer until he returns

As for the O..........I havent a clue........its an 11 man collapse

I'l re-insert Locklear, bring back Petrus, and move Boothe to center
                              Honestly, I think it would equally tough on our defense if either Boley or Chase isn't playing.
                              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Working...
                              X