Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don´t Eli EVER take a chance and RUN???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don´t Eli EVER take a chance and RUN???

I think Eli could have scored on the play that Cruz was injured in the endzone!

he never would have made it to the end zone. .

Comment

facepalm
      "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by GIANTS740ilbmw View Post
        Have you ever watched Eli run? The giant Staypuff marshmallow man from Ghostbusters was more nimble on his feet!
        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Probably because he is slow and unathletic?

Comment

Have you seen him run?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I agree if Eli doesn't make a panic throw there and runs to the corner two things could have happened. A) He may have scored, B) Cruz could have re-directed and gotten open. But it sure looked like Eli would have scored to me.

Comment

LOL... Eli run, thats a good one. RGIII he is NOT
                My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

His last run for a TD was in London against Miami right? I think he also had one against the skins but I cat recall if that was before or after the Miami game.

Comment

From my angle, it looked like he could have made it easy.

Comment

This is why not: It made NFL.com's Awkward Moment #2: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...-2-Eli-s-slide

I've seen Eli score 2 rushing TDs in person. I think he has 3 in his career, lol.
                      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                        His last run for a TD was in London against Miami right? I think he also had one against the skins but I cat recall if that was before or after the Miami game.
                        Skins game was Week 1 in 2008. I was there. He ran it in right in front of me.
                        Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Maybe he doesn't want to get hurt?
                          Maybe he's slow as hell?
                          Just some guesses.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                            LOL... Eli run, thats a good one. RGIII he is NOT
                            RGI he is not
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Maybe he doesn't want to get hurt?
                              Maybe he's slow as hell?
                              Just some guesses.
                              Go with # 2

Comment

Working...
                              X