Coughlins at his best when his head approaches the chopping block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlins at his best when his head approaches the chopping block

Well they will soon be calling for Coughlins head, which is the only time he takes off his senility hat and puts on his win at all cost hat

Now we might actually see the old guard take the bench, the young players move up and the playcalling on both sides of the ball more fierce and determined

This kind of poor performance always boxes ol Tom in a corner and he comes out fighting............he would love to play his injured aging warriors but no longer will be able to
    Last edited by BParcells777; 11-06-2012, 05:31 PM.

Yea, fire a coach who just won his second super bowl in the last 5 years. Makes perfect sense.

Comment

calling for Coughlin's head is a good thing, it worked last year.

Comment

Wow, is it always like this around here? A 4 point loss after (against a good team) after a 4 game winning streak and let's talk about the head coach being on the hot seat.
        Oy Vey!

Comment

Originally posted by MTH716 View Post
          Wow, is it always like this around here? A 4 point loss after (against a good team) after a 4 game winning streak and let's talk about the head coach being on the hot seat.
          Oy Vey!
          Just look who the OP is.

Comment

Oy Vey!
            Oy Yay !!

welcome aboard.
            i'm notoriously guilty for it , but it's a little early yet.
            i don't even sharpen the axe til late november.
            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

People are dumb, Coughlins job is one of the safest in the NFL. He has won 2 superbowls in 5 years. The only way Coughlin is going away is if he chooses to. Until then, be prepared to see Coughlin year in, year out until he retires.

Comment

Oy Vey!
                It is, but it's usually the same suspects
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                  Well they will soon be calling for Coughlins head, which is the only time he takes off his senility hat and puts on his win at all cost hat

Now we might actually see the old guard take the bench, the young players move up and the playcalling on both sides of the ball more fierce and determined

This kind of poor performance always boxes ol Tom in a corner and he comes out fighting............he would love to play his injured aging warriors but no longer ill be able to
                  Anyone calling for Coughlin's head is a moron, Jack.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                    People are dumb, Coughlins job is one of the safest in the NFL. He has won 2 superbowls in 5 years. The only way Coughlin is going away is if he chooses to. Until then, be prepared to see Coughlin year in, year out until he retires.
                    +1
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Nice lol

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa guys... I'm pretty sure 2 SB's gives me a little lee-way.. Go both Romeo Crennel or something.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post

Whoa, whoa, whoa guys... I'm pretty sure 2 SB's gives me a little lee-way.. Go both Romeo Crennel or something.
                            LOLOLOL !!!!

LOVE THIS !!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Do other teams have this problem where theri message boards own members just troll it all day? Go troll the ****ing Eagles board or soething.

Comment

Working...
                              X