Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coughlins at his best when his head approaches the chopping block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coughlins at his best when his head approaches the chopping block

    Well they will soon be calling for Coughlins head, which is the only time he takes off his senility hat and puts on his win at all cost hat

    Now we might actually see the old guard take the bench, the young players move up and the playcalling on both sides of the ball more fierce and determined

    This kind of poor performance always boxes ol Tom in a corner and he comes out fighting............he would love to play his injured aging warriors but no longer will be able to
    Last edited by BParcells777; 11-06-2012, 05:31 PM.

  • #2
    Yea, fire a coach who just won his second super bowl in the last 5 years. Makes perfect sense.

    Comment


    • #3
      calling for Coughlin's head is a good thing, it worked last year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, is it always like this around here? A 4 point loss after (against a good team) after a 4 game winning streak and let's talk about the head coach being on the hot seat.
        Oy Vey!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MTH716 View Post
          Wow, is it always like this around here? A 4 point loss after (against a good team) after a 4 game winning streak and let's talk about the head coach being on the hot seat.
          Oy Vey!
          Just look who the OP is.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MTH716 View Post
            Wow, is it always like this around here? A 4 point loss after (against a good team) after a 4 game winning streak and let's talk about the head coach being on the hot seat.
            Oy Vey!
            Oy Yay !!

            welcome aboard.
            i'm notoriously guilty for it , but it's a little early yet.
            i don't even sharpen the axe til late november.
            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

            Comment


            • #7
              People are dumb, Coughlins job is one of the safest in the NFL. He has won 2 superbowls in 5 years. The only way Coughlin is going away is if he chooses to. Until then, be prepared to see Coughlin year in, year out until he retires.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MTH716 View Post
                Wow, is it always like this around here? A 4 point loss after (against a good team) after a 4 game winning streak and let's talk about the head coach being on the hot seat.
                Oy Vey!
                It is, but it's usually the same suspects
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                  Well they will soon be calling for Coughlins head, which is the only time he takes off his senility hat and puts on his win at all cost hat

                  Now we might actually see the old guard take the bench, the young players move up and the playcalling on both sides of the ball more fierce and determined

                  This kind of poor performance always boxes ol Tom in a corner and he comes out fighting............he would love to play his injured aging warriors but no longer ill be able to
                  Anyone calling for Coughlin's head is a moron, Jack.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

                  "Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                    People are dumb, Coughlins job is one of the safest in the NFL. He has won 2 superbowls in 5 years. The only way Coughlin is going away is if he chooses to. Until then, be prepared to see Coughlin year in, year out until he retires.
                    +1
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

                        Nice lol
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • #13


                          Whoa, whoa, whoa guys... I'm pretty sure 2 SB's gives me a little lee-way.. Go both Romeo Crennel or something.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post


                            Whoa, whoa, whoa guys... I'm pretty sure 2 SB's gives me a little lee-way.. Go both Romeo Crennel or something.
                            LOLOLOL !!!!

                            LOVE THIS !!!!!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Do other teams have this problem where theri message boards own members just troll it all day? Go troll the ****ing Eagles board or soething.
                              #80

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X