Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superstition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Superstition

    Mine is, I never bet on the Giants to Win ! It worked all of Last year, up to the Super Bowl ! WHAT'S YOURS ? Keep it clean !

  • #2
    [QUOTE=BillTheGreek;570319 Keep it clean ![/QUOTE]

    Darn it!... umm watching pre-game coverage every Sunday morning, weekly gameday menu thread, maintaining good spirits about the season

    Comment


    • #3
      Every time I watch inside the NFL the Giants lose this year....which sucks cuz I love that show.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

      Comment


      • #4
        You really dont want to know. You guys might think im a little crazy lol

        Comment


        • #5
          not much. Put my lawrence taylor jersey on with my rosary and Giants hat. Watch game and act like a maniac. pretty simple

          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry, got none!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              honestly, its the same. I always root against the giants up until the day before the game. I picture how awful they are at every aspect. I then go into the game with a lot of hope however so its quite meaningless at the end.


              NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS



              Originally posted by Generation Eli
              1 and done, and its not even close

              Packers 30
              Giants 13

              Comment


              • #8
                I have to wear all my giants gear during the game and cannot watch any pregame shows because they usually predict
                an outcome, and THAT will jinx big blue! lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  I can't wear any Giants gear on Game Day!
                  When I do, bad things happen.
                  Do not feed the trolls.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I watch the entire game on my feet, with audio off..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I want to start by saying I'm a fan of TC, but I think he has a superstition that he won two Super Bowls with Diehl and that is why he put back as a starter.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        the type of beer i drink if we win i keep riding with it until we lose. i grow my goatee until we lose then i shave it off. if one of my friends comes over and we lose they are banned for the year at my house. everyone has to sit in the exact seats they were sitting in when we win if we lose seating arrangents change. im not anal or anything lol
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                        2015 season tbd

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                          Mine is, I never bet on the Giants to Win ! It worked all of Last year, up to the Super Bowl ! WHAT'S YOURS ? Keep it clean !
                          Every time I get to watch the game live they win & every time I'm at work & don't get to watch live they lose. This goes back a few seasons. Last week got called into work in the middle of 3rd quarter for crying out loud.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jakegibbs View Post
                            Every time I get to watch the game live they win & every time I'm at work & don't get to watch live they lose. This goes back a few seasons. Last week got called into work in the middle of 3rd quarter for crying out loud.

                            Don't answer the Phone ! lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              I want to start by saying I'm a fan of TC, but I think he has a superstition that he won two Super Bowls with Diehl and that is why he put back as a starter.
                              Good one ! +1+1= 5

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X