No announcement yet.

Look Ahead: Giants At Bengals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty scared of what can potentially happen if we don't contain Geno Atkins on offense and A.J. Green on defense. Those two are absolute monsters that can change a game if they get hot.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
      Pretty scared of what can potentially happen if we don't contain Geno Atkins on offense and A.J. Green on defense. Those two are absolute monsters that can change a game if they get hot.
      same can be said for Cruz, Eli, JPP....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Giants need to get the running game going. The Bengals have a good secondary which weve struggled against lately.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Giants need to get the running game going. The Bengals have a good secondary which weve struggled against lately.
          our running game for obvious reasons isn't going to go anywhere, Giants will have to rely on Eli's arm once again.

Comment

I think first and foremost, the Giants offense needs to establish a running game and the Giants defense needs to stop the Bengals running game. Even with Dalton, AJ Green and Jermaine Gresham, the Bengals won't mind running the ball all day with Green-Ellis if he can't be stopped. The Giants LBs need to step it up against the run game. Then, they can give Webster some safety help with AJ Green on certain plays.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              same can be said for Cruz, Eli, JPP....
              True but with a weak interior Oline, Eli could get a healthy dose of the Atkins diet. As long as we can keep Atkins and Green to average games, we should beat the Bengals.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                True but with a weak interior Oline, Eli could get a healthy dose of the Atkins diet. As long as we can keep Atkins and Green to average games, we should beat the Bengals.
                nice one....
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

This game worries me. Bengals are good at defending the run. Andre Brown really should be starting this game. His ability to burst through the holes should keep their DLine honest. And with Nicks still banged up, someone other than Cruz will have to step up in the WR core. Hixon, Barden, Bennett.....where are you? This is your chance to show your clutchness.

I don't think this game will be a walk inthe park by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    Look.....the Bengles are a decent team. But Come On Man!!!....The Giants should beat them easily...
                    Not saying the will be they absolutley should.......
                    I know what you mean bro but there are no gimmies in the NFL and there's no such thing as a homecoming game in rpo football. That been said in a lot of ways this is a must win for Big Blue.
                    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      They don't have a good secondary...not at all.
                      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                        I know what you mean bro but there are no gimmies in the NFL and there's no such thing as a homecoming game in rpo football. That been said in a lot of ways this is a must win for Big Blue.
                        I don't think he was saying it's a gimme...I agree with him if the Giants get the **** together this game and play a B game that will be better then the Bengals A. The Giants should beat this team down but we will see.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                        X