Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Coughlin "Had A Nice Conversation" With Eli Manning..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Coughlin "Had A Nice Conversation" With Eli Manning..

Tom Coughlin "Had A Nice Conversation" With Eli Manning; Is Confident He'll Turn it Around

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Eli Manning admitted he didn't play well against the Steelers Sunday and the numbers support that; it was his worst statistical performance since the 2008 season.

The struggles come after Manning was off to the best start of his career and Tom Coughlin said the two spoke at length on Tuesday, though he added that a Tuesday visit to the quarterback room while Manning is studying film is customary.

"We talked. We've talked. Yesterday, we had a nice conversation," Coughlin said. "Most of the time it's about fundamentals and about us getting going, and what can I do to help. And little things that I could do to tweak in terms of practice that may help us. He's been very responsive with regard to that. we've been down this road before. He's going to get this thing right, get our offensive team going again and get us on track. I fully believe that and have great confidence in his ability to do that." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Coughlin: What's going on Eli?
    Eli: Nothing. I got this!
    Coughlin: Good talk

Comment

needs to have a 'conversation' will Gilbride too

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
        +1
        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

+ a lot
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

every week, errrrrr..........scratch that, every 1/4.....................

Comment

hey Kev...if we are going to throw the ball on 3rd and short....lets make sure you pick a play were the shortest route is under 10 yds ok?...... dismissed

Comment

the only good thing with that article is that it mentions getting first downs...
                So ..OK....throw out the "defense gives us this crap" on short first downs and just make a simple short throw....done deal. then move on

see...I should be the OC....
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Coughlin should also apologize to Locklear for putting Diehl back in.

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                    hey Kev...if we are going to throw the ball on 3rd and short....lets make sure you pick a play were the shortest route is under 10 yds ok?...... dismissed
                    This alone could have possibly eliminated at least one of the losses.

Comment

It's amazing.......Last Feb he was the greatest OC since Moses......
                      I miss Red Hook

Comment

Originally posted by bklyn1028 View Post
                        It's amazing.......Last Feb he was the greatest OC since Moses......
                        That moses was a genius. He used to have these running plays going right up the gut and the defense would just open up and let them through. It was uncanny.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                          That moses was a genius. He used to have these running plays going right up the gut and the defense would just open up and let them through. It was uncanny.
                          Even heard he was able to have a running game on water it was so good.

Comment

TC needs to have a "nice conversation" with the offensive line coach and bench DD. How the heck can Eli play well when he has no time to throw??? First he calls the defense soft, now this? WHAT ABOUT DD, TC?

Comment

Anytime Eli struggles...its Gilbride's fault. We can win 2 Superbowls under this scheme, but this scheme doesnt work when Eli and the offense struggles. We can have the number 1 offense and miss the playoffs but Gilbride sucks. And most of the time, the Giants are playing with bums like Barden, Hixon, DJ Ware, Brandon Jacobs, Beckum through the years and I never hear a single complaint about Reese.
                              " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Working...
                              X