stanford routt,,,worth a sniff?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stanford routt,,,worth a sniff?

what do ya's think? I really don't know much about him.

Can he play right tackle?

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
      what do ya's think? I really don't know much about him.
      The former CB from Oakland? He sux!! He makes Tryon look like Deion in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
        Can he play right tackle?
        HAHA

Comment

Vet minimum offer at the most. As bad as Hosley has been recently, we're better off letting him go through the growing pains.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
            Vet minimum offer at the most. As bad as Hosley has been recently, we're better off letting him go through the growing pains.
            his stats dont look too bad,,has 2 picks and a forced fumble this year,,but I have a feeling he gets burned like toast.

Comment

Man, the Chiefs cut their losses real quick on him -- I think he got like $5M guaranteed to play like 8 games for them and they are awful. That makes me very wary . . . . .

Comment

Let's put it this way...if he couldn't make a junior varsity squad like the Chiefs, he's not cut out for us.

Comment

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...book-week-8-2/

Breakdown of Routt in this last weekend.

Summary:

Raiders overpaid for a player they knew they wouldn't use. They dumped him and the Chiefs picked him up. The Raiders decided to target him. They targeted him 10 times and were successful 6 times for 130 yards. One was a 58 yard reception. He did intercept a pass and break one up.

Comment

Uh....NO!

Comment

Stanford Routt

Please sign this guy! We need CB depth with all the injuries we accrue.

Comment

there is already a thread about it in which everyone was less than optimistic about it.
                        they say he's worse than Tryon , total bust. ( not my opinion...i don't know anything about him)

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....-worth-a-sniff
                        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Why do the Giants "need" every player deemed too **** to play on a **** team?

Comment

weren't all these same types of things said about Keith Rivers when we picked him up, that he was a complete bust and couldn't play, well they were all wrong there weren't they, just saying..

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                              weren't all these same types of things said about Keith Rivers when we picked him up, that he was a complete bust and couldn't play, well they were all wrong there weren't they, just saying..
                              The Giants traded for Rivers, he was never cut. The chief concern was his extensive injury history, a history which has become the Giants' present.

Rivers just can't stay on the field; I'm not sure how you can compare him to someone that just got chopped by the Chiefs.
                              Last edited by Flip Empty; 11-08-2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X