EXPERTS NEED APPLY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXPERTS NEED APPLY

What Teams do the Giants want to Win this week to help them, going forward ?

Houston at Chicago
    St. Louis at San Francisco
    Dallas at Philadelphia
    Oakland at Baltimore
    Atlanta at New Orleans

Texans over bears, rams over SF, Dallas over Philly, falcons over saints. I just don't want saints getting any kind is momentum
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Texans (given)
      Rams (given)
      Philly (I think Philly might actually be the worse team IMO.... )
      Falcons(falcons will make the playoffs, don't give the saints any wiggle room to get in there)
      Baltimore?

Comment

well I hope Dallas and Philly just plain obliterate each other ! And the Giants get back of track !

Comment

Baltimore? Lol.

Comment

I would love for Philly to crush the Cowboys. Neither team is going anywhere, but to know that Jerry Jones' dreams have been crushed by probably the most pathetic team in football would put a smile on my face.

Comment

The only one I think will make any real difference is the Texans vs the Bears. Would like to see the Bears take a loss, right now they are a wild card team. Between Philly and the Cowboys, I dislike the cowboys, but don't see them losing to the eagles who are in disarray but would rather see the eagles win with the weak schedule that the Cowboys have. Want St Louis over San Fran and Falcons over the Saints (Saints can be dangerous)

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                The only one I think will make any real difference is the Texans vs the Bears. Would like to see the Bears take a loss, right now they are a wild card team. Between Philly and the Cowboys, I dislike the cowboys, but don't see them losing to the eagles who are in disarray but would rather see the eagles win with the weak schedule that the Cowboys have. Want St Louis over San Fran and Falcons over the Saints (Saints can be dangerous)
                one more ! Oakland at Baltimore ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post

Houston at Chicago
                  Dallas at Philadelphia
                  Oakland at Baltimore
                  Atlanta at New Orleans
                  I want HOU to beat CHI and realistically, HOU will do just that. Bears have got to be the most overrated top 3 team in the NFL.

I want RAMS over 49ers. The odds are against them but the RAMS can play. They have what it takes to beat the 49ers; another overrated team

I want this game to end in a tie 0-0 with Romo, Dez, Vick, Jackson all getting injured. Nothing to serious of course. Something like a high ankle for the 4 of them

BAL should win..and will win. What a week for McFadden to get hurt. That rub D for the Ravens has been garbage of late. I knew I should have never drafted him. CRAP!

Saints will win this game and I pray both QB have superman days. I've got Ryan and I need every point I can get from him. Same goes for Julio Jones.

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
                  1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
                  Giants 13

Comment

i dont get oakland at baltimore...lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post

Houston at Chicago
                      Dallas at Philadelphia
                      Oakland at Baltimore
                      Atlanta at New Orleans
                      Houston, to help our seeding in the NFC
                      St. Louis, for the same reason
                      Dont really care about OAK@BAL
                      Hmm, a toss up. I want Atlanta to get at least one defeat, but more importantly I'd rather see the saints kicked out of the playoffs.

Oh, and Dallas, because Philly is the lowest form of scum on this planet...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
                        i dont get oakland at baltimore...lol
                        I know thats why i didnt answer the question on that game.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE

Comment

maybe because we play Baltimore later in the year???

Im reaching here

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

Philly's offensive line is a complete mess. I'd be shocked if Vick made it through the game in one piece.

Dallas' defense should be able to have their way with them.
                            "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

the Giants
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X