Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals announce Sundays game vs Giants is blacked out

Per Giants 101 on FB.

Sounds like any fans in the OH area will need to adjust their plans to see Sundays game...

bahahahaha

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

They're more Buckeyes fans anyway.

Comment

I definitely feel bad for the area fans to be honest.
        That would really suck to constantly wonder whether or not your team is going to be televised week-to-week.

Actually, wait about 3 years and our local Jests fans will probably be in the same predicament.

Comment

One comment on FB caught my attention:
          Love him or hate him, Ochocinco would buy those tickets to make sure those games weren't blacked out in Cincy. Sucks for Giants fans out that way.
          lol...so true.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
            I definitely feel bad for the area fans to be honest.
            That would really suck to constantly wonder whether or not your team is going to be televised week-to-week.

Actually, wait about 3 years and our local Jests fans will probably be in the same predicament.
            nah....the Jets already buy out their tix if their are left overs...
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              nah....the Jets already buy out their tix if their are left overs...
              Good point, I forgot about that.

Comment

Road tripping it out there tomorrow.....still trying to find out where to sit as there are a ton of tickets still available.....

Think them blacking out the game will drive ticket prices up or down by the end of the day?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                  Road tripping it out there tomorrow.....still trying to find out where to sit as there are a ton of tickets still available.....

Think them blacking out the game will drive ticket prices up or down by the end of the day?
                  Not sure what the rules are. If the blackout can be reversed based on ticket sales thru Sunday then Id say obviously the prices will go way way down. But if the blackout is set in stone, I don't see prices moving.

Anyone know what the rules/laws are when something is declared blacked out? Can it be reversed?

Comment

Sad. Hey NJ / NY Giants fans, time to make a weekend trip and get away from the damage again. Although, not sure there is too much to do in Cincy.
                    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Sad. Hey NJ / NY Giants fans, time to make a weekend trip and get away from the damage again. Although, not sure there is too much to do in Cincy.
                      Just looked on stubhub and they have tix on the 50, 18 rows up on the giants sideline for ~100 and change.
                      Wish I didn't have a dinner Saturday night otherwise I definitely would take the drive too.
                      How many members do we have going already?

Comment

That's nothing.....ticket broker in Cincy basically giving seats away.....only a 5% charge too - http://www.333seat.com/sports/nfl/bengals_tickets.htm

Right now I'm eyeing up three aisle seats on the 45 with a parking pass for 2 bills total.....taxes/surcharges included......wish you could get Cincy prices in East Rutherford.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                          That's nothing.....ticket broker in Cincy basically giving seats away.....only a 5% charge too - http://www.333seat.com/sports/nfl/bengals_tickets.htm

Right now I'm eyeing up three aisle seats on the 45 with a parking pass for 2 bills total.....taxes/surcharges included......wish you could get Cincy prices in East Rutherford.
                          Thanks for the link, those prices are insane. And hey, as far as tix prices go you gotta remember that there are some downsides to winning the Super Bowl

Comment

Holy crap!!!! I live in Ohio and I have the Sunday ticket just so that I can watch every Giants game... If it's not on the ticket...I'm gonna be pissed off
                            NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! 8X WORLD CHAMPS!

Comment

Yes, I'm a Buckley fan....but!!!! The Giants come first around my house...G-MEN!!!!!
                              NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!! 8X WORLD CHAMPS!

Comment

Working...
                              X