Antrel on A.J. Green

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antrel on A.J. Green

@Giants_101: Antrel Rolle on A.J. Green: "I'll talk with my pads" and "If he sees me, he better duck." #nyg #giants #bengals
    Mood: WOOF!

So Green will now have maybe 200 yards receiving with 2 TD's. Way to go Rolle.

Comment

I hope Antrel gives Green a little chin music on Sunday. It would be nice to have opposing WRs fear someone in our secondary.

DOIT!

Comment

No WR fears the Giants defense.

Comment

Moving past the whole "shut up and play" mantra, it seems awfully silly for a safety of Rolle's talent to trash talk A.J. Green.

Comment

I hope rolle does destroy this kid.. he took a swipe at our defense right or not he did. If Rolle wants to say this I'm perfectly fine with it.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Rolle has always talked - always. If thats extra motivation for arguably the best wideout in the league so be it - but the guy is already amazing his words wont do much. Green took a shot at our D (maybe rightly so) but heres our chance to let that motivate us. Nothing new here from Rolle.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                No WR fears the Giants defense.
                no one fears a soft defense

Comment

I don't know...I think Green simply made an observation on our defense and stated how there are a lot of ways to move the ball on them. If the defense views that as trash talk and it somehow motivates them more, so be it.

Comment

Umm there is no one in this league who plays defense who likes to hear there are holes in their unit - yes it was an observation but certainly a pointed one that any defender would not like - TRUE OR NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by dave56dj View Post
                      Umm there is no one in this league who plays defense who likes to hear there are holes in their unit - yes it was an observation but certainly a pointed one that any defender would not like - TRUE OR NOT.
                      I never said that the defense shouldn't be upset about what he said but my view is simply that it was an observation and analysis as opposed to what Rolle said in response which is simply trash talk. If Eli said he saw opportunities against the Bengals at MLB, it would be a fact since they are weak there.

Comment

When did our players start thinking that 'stating that you are not going to say something but then actually saying something' counts as not saying anything?

Seriously, just say nothing period. When you make vague statements about how you aren't going to make statements it makes you look like a clown. We're not the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                          When did our players start thinking that 'stating that you are not going to say something but then actually saying something' counts as not saying anything?

Seriously, just say nothing period. When you make vague statements about how you aren't going to make statements it makes you look like a clown. We're not the Jets.
                          No one was complaining last year when Rolle called out some players....it's just the way Rolle is. I have a feeling he will back it up this Sunday.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Rolle always talks stuff - get over it.

As for Green yes he was making an observation but make no mistake he knows saying something like that will go up on a bulletin board. It wasn't just an aww shucks moment. Totally fine for him to do it and im not saying he was out of line at all - just saying it wasn't a vanilla statement - it will tweak people and he knows this,.

Comment

Yeah Rolle is going to be Rolle, but they have not stopped anyone recently and really the defense has only played two good games this year. One against the Panthers and another against the 49ers.

Comment

Working...
                              X