X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy
    started a topic Antrel on A.J. Green

Antrel on A.J. Green

@Giants_101: Antrel Rolle on A.J. Green: "I'll talk with my pads" and "If he sees me, he better duck." #nyg #giants #bengals

• Captain Chaos
    replied
    Less talk and better play!

Leave a comment:

• Rat_bastich
    replied
    Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Better keep your head on a swivel on Sunday AJ Green.....
    Yep, watch out for those shoulder tackles.

Leave a comment:

• Cool Papa B.
    replied
    Better keep your head on a swivel on Sunday AJ Green.....

Leave a comment:

• stormblue
    replied
    i hope he is right because with Corey Webtoast covering AJ ,
    Rolle is sure gonna get a lot of chances .

Leave a comment:

• BillTheGreek
    replied
    Lets see more ACTION ! and Less talk ! Just shut down A.J. Green ..........& WIN the Game !

Leave a comment:

• Rat_bastich
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    You consider him saying " I'm going to put a helmet on him,,,he better duck trash talk" come on man. Rolle is just trying to get in his head.I don't get what's so wrong about it. Now if AJ goes out and has a crappy game I guess he will look like a fool too for saying that we have holes in our defense that can be exploited.
    I do consider it trash talk because you are singling out a specific player. It may not be the most extreme but it is all the same. If Rolle never gets near Green or if he has a good game, then Rolle is going to look like he is all mouth and no substance.

Leave a comment:

• Eliscruzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Talk trash after the game and if it is a win, otherwise pay no mind to what the opponent says. If the Bengals beat the Giants the trash talk will look extremely silly. I understand trying to light a fire and all that, but I am sure this stuff could be done amongst each other instead of through the media or social media.
    You consider him saying " I'm going to put a helmet on him,,,he better duck trash talk" come on man. Rolle is just trying to get in his head.I don't get what's so wrong about it. Now if AJ goes out and has a crappy game I guess he will look like a fool too for saying that we have holes in our defense that can be exploited.

Leave a comment:

• Eliscruzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
    Wrong. Name one play where Brown took a bad angle and let up a TD. Rolle is great at that (Wallace last week and Austin week 1 are just two off the top of my head). And I just checked PFF pass coverage ratings on Brown (+1.5) and Rolle (-2.5), and they confirm what I've seen so far this year. Zero is average.
    that long pass play in the browns game he was out of position and if your going to tell me rolle sucks I not going to listen this guy has been a warrior and plays with heart. I know everyone is in a SB love fest and I get it but he doesn't cover as much field as Rolle or KP. So your wrong my friend. PFF stuff is great but of course a guy that has 7 turnovers is going to score high on it. It's just funny that you guys are thinking Brown is the next Ed Reed.It's funny our players can't talk but AJ can.I get it people need to get off their high horse and realize these people have emotions and take offense when someone else says they suck at doing their job.

Leave a comment:

• Rat_bastich
    replied
    Talk trash after the game and if it is a win, otherwise pay no mind to what the opponent says. If the Bengals beat the Giants the trash talk will look extremely silly. I understand trying to light a fire and all that, but I am sure this stuff could be done amongst each other instead of through the media or social media.

Leave a comment:

• Buddy333
    replied
    Actually both Rolle and Brown have been caught out of position. KP is their best Safety and Hill is going to be a special player.

Leave a comment:

• moosedrool
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I got news for you Brown may take away the ball but he is not that good at defending the pass he is out of position more then not and he sucks against the run.
    Wrong. Name one play where Brown took a bad angle and let up a TD. Rolle is great at that (Wallace last week and Austin week 1 are just two off the top of my head). And I just checked PFF pass coverage ratings on Brown (+1.5) and Rolle (-2.5), and they confirm what I've seen so far this year. Zero is average.

Leave a comment:

• Eliscruzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by GFiP View Post
    Our defense deserved to get swiped. It's soft.
    yep they do and AJ deserves to get knock out.

Leave a comment:

• GFiP
    replied
    Our defense deserved to get swiped. It's soft.

Leave a comment:

• Eliscruzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Rolle has not been as good as his contract. Good news though, they seem to have their future Safeties with Hill and Brown.
    Ok Buddy we get it you hate Rolle you think he's overrated and you couldn't be more wrong the guy has played out of position most of his time here and when he finally does our other safety goes down leaving him in a mess. I got news for you Brown may take away the ball but he is not that good at defending the pass he is out of position more then not and he sucks against the run.Now can Brown get better yes but you are seriously overrating to the to's he gets.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X