WAKE UP !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAKE UP !

Giants, and Fans, Did you now that after Sunday, there are only 6 GAMES LEFT IN THE SEASON !
    This is a real wake up call ! .......Can we borrow Ray Lewis, For some Motivational talks , lol.......What do you think we should do? Only the Best Ideas Now.

WIN!
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Christie View Post
      WIN!
      Come on now you can do better than that !

Comment

football season goes by so quick...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
          football season goes by so quick...
          TRUE ..........................Are you a Teacher ? or a Rocket Scientists............lol

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
            Giants, and Fans, Did you now that after Sunday, there are only 6 GAMES LEFT IN THE SEASON !
            This is a real wake up call ! .......Can we borrow Ray Lewis, For some Motivational talks , lol.......What do you think we should do? Only the Best Ideas Now.
            i think we should stay doing what we're doing and just worry about playing playoff football. THis is just a means to the season that actually matters
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Replace Diehl with Locklear
              Replace Hosley with Will Hill in the slot
              Teach Antrel Rolle how to take proper angles
              Teach our LB's how to shed a blocker and tackle a RB
              Give Andre Brown more snaps

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                Hahaha some true but replace Hosley??? He's a rookie and you going to replace him with another?? Hosley had a bad couple of games but he well get it together. I agree with the lb's it is an embarrassment on how teams run all over us. Yes and Andre Brown should see more snaps for the simple fact that Bradshaw doesn't practice all week then plays. This has to throw the offense off on Gameday. DD don't get me started on that guy.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                  Hahaha some true but replace Hosley??? He's a rookie and you going to replace him with another?? Hosley had a bad couple of games but he well get it together. I agree with the lb's it is an embarrassment on how teams run all over us. Yes and Andre Brown should see more snaps for the simple fact that Bradshaw doesn't practice all week then plays. This has to throw the offense off on Gameday. DD don't get me started on that guy.
                  Will Hill played the slot VERY WELL before his suspension, so I'm sure he'll be back there Sunday. Has nothing to do with being a rookie.

Comment

I 2nd this.....except I'm not totally sure about Hill in the slot. I'm willing to give him a try there and see how it goes though.

Comment

Will Hill played the slot VERY WELL before his suspension, so I'm sure he'll be back there Sunday. Has nothing to do with being a rookie.
                      He's has played well but what about Hosley he has played well too. If you saying switch them up ...I'm down for that cause I think Hosley gets a little worn down towards the end of the game, but to me Hosley has been starting most of the year why change it now.

Comment

He's has played well but what about Hosley he has played well too. If you saying switch them up ...I'm down for that cause I think Hosley gets a little worn down towards the end of the game, but to me Hosley has been starting most of the year why change it now.
                        Because Hosley has been awful in pass coverage the last 4 games, and don't even get me started on the illegal contact, holding, and idiotic offsides penalties.

Comment

Because Hosley has been awful in pass coverage the last 4 games, and don't even get me started on the illegal contact, holding, and idiotic offsides penalties.
                          He's a rookie what makes you think that Hill will be better?I'm not excusing Hosley play as of lately but he has had some games where he was outstanding. Plus he just went up against Austin and Sanders, also Moss. You know as well as I do that, that call in Dallas was bs.

Comment

He's a rookie what makes you think that Hill will be better?I'm not excusing Hosley play as of lately but he has had some games where he was outstanding. Plus he just went up against Austin and Sanders, also Moss. You know as well as I do that, that call in Dallas was bs.
                            Did you not watch Hill in the slot weeks 2 thru 5? He had 4 good games there.

Comment

Did you not watch Hill in the slot weeks 2 thru 5? He had 4 good games there.
                              Dude yes I watched him and I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to get playing time but Hosley also doesn't deserve to get benched for having a couple of bad games. Hill will go through the same thing it happens it's the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X