Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a feeling Cincinnati is in the wrong place wrong time on Sunday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a feeling Cincinnati is in the wrong place wrong time on Sunday...

Eli has never won in Cincinnati if memory serves me correct.

Giants are ****ing pissed... the doubters are creeping in... the fire Coughlin/Eli enthusiasts are right around the corner and they can hear them. The offense is is LONG OVERDUE and they're tired of looking like D class players.

This defense is looking to make another statement game on the road.

Giants will be GREAT on Sunday.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 11-08-2012, 08:38 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

hope so.......I hope as a team they aren't in any type of panic mode since their performance has been declining the last few weeks. They need a great first couple of drives to get the rythem and confidence back. They need to beat up on the Bengles.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

Giants are ****ing pissed... the doubters are creeping in... the fire Coughlin/Eli enthusiasts are right around the corner and they can hear them. The offense is is LONG OVERDUE and they're tired of looking like D class players.

From your lips to God's ears.....

It would be nice to see the team give a whole-hearted effort, play hard, execute in every aspect of the game, and go into the bye with a 7-3 record.

Comment

Sigh..we say this type of stuff every year when things start looking bad. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
          Sigh..we say this type of stuff every year when things start looking bad. I'll believe it when I see it.
          So after Sunday I'll put you down as a believer
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Preach it brother NYG4life!

I think teams are more worried about us then we are of them.
            The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Just play Giant Football...........Remember we need every WIN ! Thats right EVERY WIN ! Nothing else is acceptable !

GO GIANTS !

Comment

well the fact that it's blacked-out means
                we won't have any trouble out of the 12th man.
                due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

If the Giants think all they need to do to win is show up, they'll get their ***** kicked.
                  "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

I'm hoping the Giants play with a chip on their shoulders and blast the Bengals. The Bengals may not be a powerhouse, but beating up on someone usually makes you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

A feeling? Otherwise known as a ****ing reality. Dead on my friend. This game will not be close, and will be the end of the Bengals 2012 season.
                      https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

We lose games we should win all the time, this is a game we should win hopefully...

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          hope so.......I hope as a team they aren't in any type of panic mode since their performance has been declining the last few weeks. They need a great first couple of drives to get the rythem and confidence back. They need to beat up on the Bengles.....
                          we are on the Road. We will be fine
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Folks, things might look bad for the Giants. The Bengals are going to use the same gameplan the other teams used. I think they are going to take away the small stuff and have the Giants take the deep stuff. I think they are finaly going to figure out KG. hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                              On the contrary, many felt that the G men would not play well last week amid all of the distractions. I think they will be ready to make one last push before the by.

Comment

Working...
                              X