Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Giants Defense Insulted By Coughlin Calling Them "Soft"!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giants Defense Insulted By Coughlin Calling Them "Soft"!

I agree with them...."swiss cheese" or "turnstiles" fits them better than merely "soft"!
    My gosh...talk about being in denial.
    No wonder the Defense has been abysmal.....they take criticism about as well as they tackle!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

They should be insulted, they should get mad.. then they should do something about it.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Tell me
      Who's that coaching? Tom the Motivator
      He wrote the book on "Shut up and Play"

Comment

I'm offended by their inability to get off the field in 3rd and long situations.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I'M offended he didn't call the o-line soft instead

Comment

Link?

Comment

whatever....
              just play better....all sides of the ball.....
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                whatever....
                just play better....all sides of the ball.....
                GREAT avatar
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                  Link?
                  Just watch Giants Online and they speak of it there.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                    Link?
                    In the daily news thread
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Well before they where offended they should have been embarrassed.

Comment

Many of this board are in denial themselves. When Fewell was chosen, it wasn't because he was the one of the best defensive coordinators out there, it was because he was all that was available. Coughlin wanted **** Jauron, who declined the offer. Fewell is clueless, and last years SB run was all about the front 4 getting hot, which disguised the leaky secondary we have. Plain and simple, the man and his scheme stinks. This soft cover 2 is joke. We will be the Packers of last season if they don't get this turned around. With the way the offense has been playing of late, it's going to show even more just how bad this defense is. We are ranked 25th, and this unit was not much better last season. We can't stop the run or the pass. NOT GOOD!

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
                          Many of this board are in denial themselves. When Fewell was chosen, it wasn't because he was the one of the best defensive coordinators out there, it was because he was all that was available. Coughlin wanted **** Jauron, who declined the offer. Fewell is clueless, and last years SB run was all about the front 4 getting hot, which disguised the leaky secondary we have. Plain and simple, the man and his scheme stinks. This soft cover 2 is joke. We will be the Packers of last season if they don't get this turned around. With the way the offense has been playing of late, it's going to show even more just how bad this defense is. We are ranked 25th, and this unit was not much better last season. We can't stop the run or the pass. NOT GOOD!
                          If it wasn't for the takeaways our defense gets, our team would be screwed.

Comment

Fewell has to get away from this soft cover 2 ****. He needs to figure something out, get creative learn how to use his players the best, becuase it sure as hell isn't by playing soft zone coverage schemes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              In the daily news thread
                              Gotcha. Thanks RF

Comment

Working...
                              X