Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS EVERY ONE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IS EVERY ONE

    Is every one out to kill us ?
    I know what it is, It's because we are Super Bowl Champs.....so if they beat us, it's like they beat the Champs. So now that the Gmen know what's going on........ what will they do ?

  • #2
    They knew this (or should have) known this from the beginning. Every team is going to try and defeat the champs.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      um...it's the NFL. Every game counts. If other teams are happy just beating the SB champs from last season then that team should be run out of town by the fans carrying torches and pitchforks.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        They knew this (or should have) known this from the beginning. Every team is going to try and defeat the champs.

        Very True..................I was just trying to remind them !

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          um...it's the NFL. Every game counts. If other teams are happy just beating the SB champs from last season then that team should be run out of town by the fans carrying torches and pitchforks.
          How do you think the Steelers feel now .......... It must have pumped them up 100%................It's Like putting the Cherry on the cake !

          Comment


          • #6
            Why? We were champs LAST year and it's not like we've been playing like champions. I would think winning against ANY team in thier own house would pump up a team. It
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't think people think about it too much, they just focus on it like every other game, especially a defending champion like us, who most people don't even consider that dominant but rather lucky.
              Last edited by egyptian420; 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                Why? We were champs LAST year and it's not like we've been playing like champions. I would think winning against ANY team in thier own house would pump up a team. It

                True........Just reminding the Giants, that they have to start playing harder...and start playing like champions....If they what a shot @ the Div. ---- Playoffs, & SB......It's in their hands.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  I don't think people think about it too much, they just focus on it like every other game especially a defending champion like us, who most people don't even consider that dominant but rather lucky.
                  this ^
                  we don't scare anybody except Jerry Jones.
                  due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                  my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    I don't think people think about it too much, they just focus on it like every other game, especially a defending champion like us, who most people don't even consider that dominant but rather lucky.
                    Some people say there is no such thing as LUCK, You make your own Luck ......I personally don't have the answer, but getting back to the Gmen last year, from the way they won those last games, and the Super Bowl, it was all Talent.and no LUCK

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LUCK... lol like what? Lucky KG called the right play? Are we lucky this year that David Wilson hasn't touched the ball? Lucky that our defense is a mess, pieces in pieces out, every game? What are we lucky over?

                      the public are idiots. And to answer the OP's question: no.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                        Some people say there is no such thing as LUCK, You make your own Luck ......I personally don't have the answer, but getting back to the Gmen last year, from the way they won those last games, and the Super Bowl, it was all Talent.and no LUCK
                        I agree, that's just the general consensus amongst most people I've talked to and teams in the NFL.... it's fine by me though.

                        I will say however that luck Does exist... That hand job by Dez was all luck, don't care what anyone says..... They came back in that game with the same momentum as the miracle in the Meadowlands part 2...We also looked the same as we did in that game too, we couldn't do a single thing about it and basically had to rely on the clock and Dez' finger to get that W. Love the win and you can call that what you want, but to me that's luck.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                          LUCK... lol like what? Lucky KG called the right play? Are we lucky this year that David Wilson hasn't touched the ball? Lucky that our defense is a mess, pieces in pieces out, every game? What are we lucky over?

                          the public are idiots. And to answer the OP's question: no.
                          True, no such thing as Luck ! So what is it then ? Ability, Capacity, Faculty, Talent, Skill, Competence, Aptitude.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            I agree, that's just the general consensus amongst most people I've talked to and teams in the NFL.... it's fine by me though.

                            I will say however that luck Does exist... That hand job by Dez was all luck, don't care what anyone says..... They came back in that game with the same momentum as the miracle in the Meadowlands part 2...We also looked the same as we did in that game too, we couldn't do a single thing about it and basically had to rely on the clock and Dez' finger to get that W. Love the win and you can call that what you want, but to me that's luck.
                            Debatable.............lol
                            Last edited by BillTheGreek; 11-09-2012, 10:53 AM.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X