Who should we root for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should we root for?

Philly or Dallas? Which loss is better for the Giants? I'm thinking maybe rooting for Dallas since we've played them twice but haven't played Philly again and don't want them to have something to play for when we do?

im rooting for dallas
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Phily, Dallas has the better defense and better QB...Philly will loss other games besides this one.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I cannot pull myself to ever root for the eagles, not even if it were to help the Giants. On the flip side I won't root for the cowboys either although I don't like them simply because they're in the division. I could not care less about them if they were in the afc or say nfc west. Therefore I am hoping it rains and on the first play everyone sprains their ankles for the week and they call it a draw.

Comment

We've already split with the Cowboys, so as much as I can't stand them it's better for us if they push the Eagles farther down the ladder.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Tough call. My 2 favorite teams have always been the Giants and whoever's playing the Eagles. Root for the Cowboys, though, I don't think I can do it. What would a scoreless tie do for us? (Naturally, i don't have any Eagles or Cowboys on my fantasy team.....)

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              We've already split with the Cowboys, so as much as I can't stand them it's better for us if they push the Eagles farther down the ladder.
              my thoughts exactly rf
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                That's the best logic I've heard.
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  That's the best logic I've heard.
                  Even a blind hog.......
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Dallas I can stand rooting for. Philly I cannot abide under any circumstances.

Also that point about having already split with Dallas is a good point...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      Dallas I can stand rooting for. Philly I cannot abide under any circumstances.

Also that point about having already split with Dallas is a good point...
                      It sounds better when you say "I want the Eagles to lose" than "I want the Cowboys to win"

Comment

Need the Cowboys to win. Every loss suffered by the Eagles means more unraveling and a slightly easier game against them at the end of the season.

Comment

I'm rooting for Philly. Dallas seems like much more of a threat to me. We saw their resilience against us in the Week 8 game. Romo is much better than Vick, and I think that Bryant and Austin are a better tandem than Jackson and Maclin. Plus, Romo has Witten. Defensively, I'll take Dallas this year. Philly has tons of talent on that D-Line but they haven't shown up much this year. Dallas always has the threat of Ware off the edge and their new corners in Claiborne and Carr have impressed me a lot.

Comment

I think the Eagles are the weaker team but I hope they beat the Cowboys this week and push them down away from us because I don't want us to have to play the cowboys again in any game this year because they are always tough and have played some real tough games this year even though they lost some they play tough and have the talent to win any game they play if Romo can play without his mistakes.

Comment

I can't stand the eagles, I can't stand the eagle fans, Dallas more of a threat to the Giants winning the division, doesn't matter, The Giants will take care of themselves, In the MEAN time, it's time to drive 'ol Dixie down, the eagles, to the bottom of the NFC east & keep that cesspool of a team representing that armpit of a city right where they belong. LAST PLACE, choke artists supreme & winners of NOTHING since 1960....from diapers to diapers & a lifetime in between...LOSERS!, I listen to WIP 610 Philly sports radio after every eagle loss & the pathetic callers...better than ___!, Yeah, I think I'll root for Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                              X