NFL dirtiest players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL dirtiest players

We all could have guessed who would make the top spot on that list, Lions Ndamukong Suh, who stomped on a Green Bay player during the Thanksgiving Day game. Who do you feel is on your own personal list, and why?

http://usat.ly/SxwAmT
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Ryan Clark, steve smith annoys me, cortland finnegan was, the old Cowboys O Line.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
      Ryan Clark, steve smith annoys me, cortland finnegan was, the old Cowboys O Line.
      I hope you don't mean our old Steve Smith The Panthers Steve Smith annoys the heck out of me, however Eagles wr DeSean Jackson is not so much dirty, just annoys me the most with his bad sportsmanship and showboating. Ugh!
      Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Christie View Post
        I hope you don't mean our old Steve Smith The Panthers Steve Smith annoys the heck out of me, however Eagles wr DeSean Jackson is not so much dirty, just annoys me the most with his bad sportsmanship and showboating. Ugh!
        Panthers Steve Smith. And yes I agree.

by the way, love the username

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
          Panthers Steve Smith. And yes I agree.

by the way, love the username
          Thanks me too What was the name of that player from the Cowboys a couple years back that used to trip people, he was on their o line, it's on the tip of my fingers just can't remember his name?

Comment

Eli is clearly the dirtiest player.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Christie View Post
                Thanks me too What was the name of that player from the Cowboys a couple years back that used to trip people, he was on their o line, it's on the tip of my fingers just can't remember his name?
                That would be none other than ...........Flozell Adams

Comment

Used to be Hines Ward. Oh, and by the way, he sucks as an analyst.

Comment

Steve Smith? Like in a Hines Ward blindside hit kind of way? Can't say I've ever really noticed from him.

Stomping on a player will definitely get you to the top of the list like Suh did and his lame excuse of being off balance being the reason just made it "extra" dirty IMO.

I'd have to add Laron (Laundry) Landry to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                      who cares
                      I care, and what would you like to talk about?

Comment

BRIAN DAWKINS with those late hits.

Comment

Eli Manning

Comment

Suh...at least he was the one that got caught!

Comment

Finnegan.

Suh did something stupid...once. Finnegan still does his little BS antics on the field. I'm surprised no one drilled him yet.
                              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Working...
                              X