I have a bad feeling about Nicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a bad feeling about Nicks

So Nicks is still having swelling in his knee 4 weeks after an injury. This is not good. It sound like something is structurally wrong with his knee that the coaching staff is hiding. On that first quarter bomb eli through to him he was not able to elevate well. Also the Giants starting the negotiations with cruz says a lot here. I think nicks will make it through the season but is going to have surgery right after it ends. I think Randle, barden, or hixon is going to have to step up and be a #2 option. N
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Swelling and structure don't ring a bell to me. Then again I am not a doctor. MRI's would cover the ligiments and bones and muscles and fatty tissue and... I think he just isn't 100% and the Gmen depend on him so much that he will never be this season. You know as well as I that doesn't mean he cannot compete.

Comment

I think when healthy he is a top 5 WR or at least in the conversation. He is not the same player this year because he is not healthy. I think the knee is a bigger deal than he or the team or the fans want to admit. I think the foot is fine. He lit up Tampa for just under 200 yards receiving with his foot being sore. I think they should sit him for at least a month. Lol. Watch he has a career game this week.

Comment

I hope he sits and gets healthier. I would hate to lose him for the rest of the year due to injury.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yeah I mean he keeps saying its getting better but he has been invisible. Sit him this week and the team needs to fight hard for the win. Split the next two games and that makes them 8-4. I don't think they match up well against the Saints. I'd rather him sit out that game as well but they would probably play him because they wold try to win the game of course. Maybe that could be the game where he shakes some rust and with the team at 8-5 they can make their run.

Comment

Hakeem should be held out of this game, and given two full weeks of rest. Let him come back after the bye week if he's showing signs of improvement, Right now he's hurting the team. Hixon, Barden or Randle could all be more effective.

Comment

if he's doesn't get fully healthy we won't go far in the playoffs

Nicks > Hixon+Barden+Randle

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post

I don't necessarily believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I don't necessarily believe that.
                  Nicks is very important. Nicks or Cruz not being fully healthy changes what we can do on offense tremendously.
                  Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Doesn't sound good at all. He'll never be 100% this season at all. I hope that he doesn't do permanent damage trying to play on it.

Comment

Sit 'em ... Next man up!

Comment

Sure...when he's healthy. When he's not healthy he's just a liability on the field. Outside of the TB game, the most amount of yards he's had in a game is 53. That's horrible yardage for a starting WR.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                          Nicks is very important. Nicks or Cruz not being fully healthy changes what we can do on offense tremendously.
                          I think we have enough talent on this team to still move on. That is, if we utilize that talent.

Comment

Sit him and give a few weeks to really get healthy...

Comment

I disagree. We are the "next man up" success story and while I'm not a particular fan of Barden, we have a good group of receivers who have stepped up in the past. More concerning should be the "Eli's arm being tired" story now bubbling to the surface.
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X