Field Goal Kings of the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field Goal Kings of the NFL

This kicking field goals every time we get in to the Red zone is getting freakin' old! SCORE A GOD D**N TOUCHDOWN FOR ONCE!

Yeah, I say the same very often. If we don't score from beyond the 20, once in the red zone, we'll settle for a FG.

Comment

Enough said......

Comment

Bennet needed to get that damn foot down. Oh well.

Comment

And people said I was stupid for drafting Tynes in the 12th round in fantasy...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

If we do somehow manage to score a TD this game it will have to be due to a blown coverage by the Bengals, because once we hit that Redzone it is a 3 point festival for our Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantslb66 View Post
              This kicking field goals every time we get in to the Red zone is getting freakin' old! SCORE A GOD D**N TOUCHDOWN FOR ONCE!
              Somebody's got to make a play, I'm looking at you wide receivers! Too many damn field goals

Comment

Is there any other way to score points in the NFL? I thought you could only kick FGs, no?

Comment

If there's one positive thing going for me right now that doesn't make me want to kill my self.....it's that I have Tynes on my fantasy team

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                    Bennet needed to get that damn foot down. Oh well.
                    Pass came in late Billick said.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Working...
                    X