Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our red zone trip compared to the Bengals....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our red zone trip compared to the Bengals....

The Bengals made 2 pass attempts into the endzone and the 3rd (TD) pass was right in from of the endzone exposing a matchup they probably liked with Hosley.

We throw a 1 yard pass for little to no gain. Then a silly run play (as Brian Billick pointed out) for little gain. Then a short pass for no gain. It's almost as if we are trying not to score touchdowns because we ignore the endzone all together.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Someone needs to beat Gilbride over the head with his playbook, then replace both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
      Someone needs to beat Gilbride over the head with his playbook, then replace both of them.
      Dialing Buddy Ryan's number at the moment...

Comment

I usually don't like to question the coaches. I like to think think they know best, however, this sorta stuff has me scratching my head lol.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Working...
        X