Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diehl you're a PIECE OF GARBAGE... COUGHLIN OPEN YOUR EYES.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diehl you're a PIECE OF GARBAGE... COUGHLIN OPEN YOUR EYES.....

****!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Coughlin needs to get fired, eli will get hurt.

Comment

This dude is such a bum

Comment

couldn't agree more he needs to ride the pine. bring in the second stringer. and can someone remind the offensive line to actually block!!!!!!

Comment

Diehl is not getting it done. 2 weeks in a row. Coughlin needs to swallow that pride and keep Locklear in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
            ****!!!!!!!!!!!
            Coughlin is an old school guy just like my dad. They have hard times admitting when they are wrong.
            Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

It's freaking Diehl giving up a pressure everytime you look up. Put Locklear in!

Comment

but.. but Coughlin won two super bowls, how dare we question them

Comment

Double D is horrible. The guy should not be starting on any team in NFL.

Comment

Pro Football Focus ‏@PFF #Giants Fans: Please tell us - What has Sean Locklear done to be benched for David Diehl?

Comment

How many sacks has he given upso far this game? 3? 4? I haven't seen the guy get a push forward all game. He backpedals so much maybe we should try him at corner.

Comment

**** it if it's going to help us win I'm on board for a small injury... no ACL though.

This is ****ing sickening watching this washed up mannequin
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

He may not even be good enough to backup

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, stupid stupid. Bradshaw never learn. How can you be greed for more yards with 15,000 defenders on you. Will Coughlin bench him the way he did Wilson.
                            Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                              **** it if it's going to help us win I'm on board for a small injury... no ACL though.

This is ****ing sickening watching this washed up mannequin
                              i was thinking about that earlier.... its getting that bad. that POS

lmao coughlin saying he looks strong hahaha bs

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Working...
                              X