worse? Eli,diel,defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worse? Eli,diel,defense

Can someone tell me who is worse? this is embarrassing....are you freaking serious? You guys are killing me

If they don't get rid of Diehl Eli is going to get killed! Doesn't Coughlin and Killdrive know that Diehl's best days are far behind him! I'm certainly not saying Eli is playing up to his capabilities and also the defense is lacking but if Diehl stays in, Eli won't finish the season upright. Darn, we cut Petrus and keep this ham and egger! Makes no sense! Thank the lord for the bye!

Comment

DD... he gives up pressure EVERY ****ING PLAY, making Eli unable to function at all, resulting in turnovers, resulting in short field for the defense to cover. IT's all a domino effect...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

It's hard to blame the defense when the offense can't stay on the ****ing field

Comment

I'm surprised the defense hasn't given up MORE points given how much short field Dalton has to work with...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Diehl doesnt always cost us points...but Webster leaving receivers wide open gives up an automatic 6.
            " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Um...6 points. What do you think now?

Comment

This is a BEAT DOWN. The last few weeks have been brutal.

I think I need therapy.
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Try the offense. they are horrible. our defense sucks, but I cant blame them lol

Comment

They've all been bad, however, I don't think anyone has been as abysmal as David Diehl.
                    Miss me yet? sigpic

Comment

Defense actually stepped it about mid way through the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        DD... he gives up pressure EVERY ****ING PLAY, making Eli unable to function at all, resulting in turnovers, resulting in short field for the defense to cover. IT's all a domino effect...
                        This 100%
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Dalton has only 199 yards passing and they didn't run the ball all that well yet they have 31 points. The Giants have 6. Does anyone still wonder what unit was by far worse I this game?

Comment

I hate to do this and it may seem easy, but I pin the majority of this slump to David "Drunk Drivin' Diehl being back in the lineup. He is absolutely terrible but it was the coaches decision to put him back out there AND KEEP HIM OUT THERE. 14 DAMN QTRS WITH HIM BACK, ZERO TDS

Beside the obvious (DD being beat every damn play), this has ruined the chemistry of the o line AND the offense as a whole. Eli is NOT COMFORTABLE at all because he knows there's one man on the defense guaranteed bearing down on him.

If this coaching staff has any integrity, they do the right thing and put Locklear back in. One player is NOT ABOVE the team's success so I dont care how long DD has been here, or the # of SB titles he's been a part of, or how much $ he is making this year... SIT HIM DOWN

...and prepare this offense to START DAVID WILSON with Brown spelling him on pass / 3rd downs

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              Dalton has only 199 yards passing and they didn't run the ball all that well yet they have 31 points. The Giants have 6. Does anyone still wonder what unit was by far worse I this game?
                              This is Dalton's first career 4 TD game. Giants love making players look like superstars.
                              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
                              X