Oh Come on Fellas, a win is a win and a loss is a loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Come on Fellas, a win is a win and a loss is a loss

Giants will still be ahead in the division and is only losing so that they can make their comeback. Don't worry yah.

If we can't beat the ****ing BENGALS, how the hell are we supposed to beat the RAVENS?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

for now.

Comment

Won't win another game with this coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
          Won't win another game with this coaching staff.
          This statement is beyond foolish.

Comment

Don't owrry folks cause we didn't have our gye. When that happens, things will work out.

Comment

Coughlin is an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankAE View Post
                This statement is beyond foolish.
                .Lmao yes because you must be a genius and seen something otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                  Don't owrry folks cause we didn't have our gye. When that happens, things will work out.
                  WHAT?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                    WHAT?
                    Don't worry that is all. Look, sometimes a loss is what the Giants need and the bye is coming. Calm down and enjoy last years Superbowl win and 4 Superbowl Wins.

Comment

I'm pretty sure 90% of posters will be typing like this by the end of this game.

Comment

Don't worry that is all. Look, sometimes a loss is what the Giants need and the bye is coming. Calm down and enjoy last years Superbowl win and 4 Superbowl Wins.
                        It's difficult to see my favorite team who are the defending superbowl champs playing like they have been a crap team for the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by btbrennan View Post
                          I'm pretty sure 90% of posters will be typing like this by the end of this game.
                          They do have to realize that the Giants were 9 and 7 last year. Thier defense is not that spectacular and our young wrs are just learning. Even Barden is somewhat like a rookie. Vets play the game over the years and he was just on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                            It's difficult to see my favorite team who are the defending superbowl champs playing like they have been a crap team for the last decade.
                            I know what you mean and I said our offense is going to score 43 points. Now they are making me be wrong. Oh well.

Comment

Giants will still be ahead in the division and is only losing so that they can make their comeback. Don't worry yah.
                              No, that's not true. This team has been trending downwards. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, this is rock bottom and they go up from here.

Comment

Working...
                              X