Our Kryptonite, Achilles Heel, and Quicksand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Kryptonite, Achilles Heel, and Quicksand

That would be our Defense. While the secondary was playing the Led Zeppelin song " Communication Breakdown ". The LBers chimed in singing " My Achey Breaky Heart " . All I know is that when I go to work tonight, I won't be singing BTO's "Takin Care Of Business ". ( More like " Slip Slidin Away " )

Re: Our Kryptonite, Achilles Heel, and Quicksand

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]That would be our Defense. While the secondary was playing the Led Zepplin song " Conmunication Breakdown ". The LBers chimed in singing " My Ahchey Breaky Heart " . All I know is that when I go to work tonight, I won't be singing BTO's " Takin Care Of Bussiness ".[/quote]

NOPE IT'S JR-JR-JR-JR-JR

Comment

I think it's mental mistakes, I know, these are a bunch of "if's" but if:

Tynes hit the FG,

Nicks doesn't drop that ball

Diehl doesn't hold on 4th and 2

We win that game
      They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]I think it's mental mistakes, I know, these are a bunch of "if's" but if:

Tynes hit the FG,

Nicks doesn't drop that ball

Diehl doesn't hold on 4th and 2

We win that game[/quote]

Dont forget Fewell 3 man rush on third and 17. I feel once he did that the defense let down.

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]That would be our Defense. While the secondary was playing the Led Zepplin song " Conmunication Breakdown ". The LBers chimed in singing " My Ahchey Breaky Heart " . All I know is that when I go to work tonight, I won't be singing BTO's " Takin Care Of Bussiness ".[/quote]

NOPE IT'S JR-JR-JR-JR-JR[/quote]

Ignore the troll. His mom will shut off the computer soon.

Comment

Working...
          X