Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else just praying Eli just absolutely loses it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else just praying Eli just absolutely loses it?

I mean not in terms of skills, although i'm wondering what happened to his accuracy, but in terms of his attitude.

You can tell he's easily hiding alot of anger in and i think it's best that he leashes out that anger and first go off on Diehl. Cruz keeps dropping balls, nobody doing anything.

Won't happen but i would love to see it.

He probably does it in the locker room, away from the cameras...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Why, so everybody can laugh at him?

Comment

he's apparently already lost it a couple weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
          I mean not in terms of skills, although i'm wondering what happened to his accuracy, but in terms of his attitude.

You can tell he's easily hiding alot of anger in and i think it's best that he leashes out that anger and first go off on Diehl. Cruz keeps dropping balls, nobody doing anything.

Bigger guys don't listen or look up to a little goofy kid as a leader, I still can't get over the BS public service announcement that the whole organization try to paint Eli as a leader when he isn't.

Comment

Super why do you even pretend to be a giants fan.

Comment

Fans get angry when the team is losing and when they don't see players getting angry on the field they assume it's because the player doesn't care and in turn it frustrates the fans even more.

Why do fans assume that if someone gets angry at teammates it will turn things around? Players already get yelled at and told how to do their jobs by coaches throughout the week, getting singled out by a teammate on game day on national television isn't going to suddenly make a guy play better. All it will do is fuel the media to create stories about the team imploding.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

WE WILL WIN THE SB-this is a normal Giants NOV

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                  Super why do you even pretend to be a giants fan.
                  Why don't you accuse other fans who constantly criticize players like Bradshaw and Osi?
                  I don't do special treatments, I treat them all the same.

Comment

It would make my day if Eli threw down the podium at his press conference

Comment

Originally posted by btbrennan View Post
                      It would make my day if Eli threw down the podium at his press conference
                      Eli can't even pad his stats!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                        I mean not in terms of skills, althoughi'm wondering what happened to his accuracy, but in terms of his attitude.

Save 2011, Accuracy and consistency haven't exactly been his strengths.
                        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                          Why don't you accuse other fans who constantly criticize players like Bradshaw and Osi?
                          I don't do special treatments, I treat them all the same.
                          You're clearly top 3 of the WORST posters on these boards and everyone knows it. That's why.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                            Bigger guys don't listen or look up to a little goofy kid as a leader, I still can't get over the BS public service announcement that the whole organization try to paint Eli as a leader when he isn't.
                            Yeah...who listens to a two time SB MVP?

People should be listening to the real leaders in that locker room like.........................um................... .........y'know, maybe that guy on defense who made a few good plays last year....

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Yeah...who listens to a two time SB MVP?

People should be listening to the real leaders in that locker room like.........................um................... .........y'know, maybe that guy on defense who made a few good plays last year....
                              Only leader on defense is Strahan.

Comment

Working...
                              X