Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If for NOTHING ELSE, this game seals Diehl's fate and hopefully Bradshaws as well

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If for NOTHING ELSE, this game seals Diehl's fate and hopefully Bradshaws as well

Where are ALL the Bradshaw defenders? I've been saying for WEEKS now... harping on this.

Bradshaw should NOT be the starter. Bradshaw would be much more suited in the second half of games when the defense is tired.

Have a feeling Bradshaw is still the starter vs GB though....
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

It's not going to.
    No matter how bad or pathetic we play, the coaches will NOT adjust.

What's the solution? Lose 5 games in a row.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

The QB is the leader of the offense and has not thrown a TD in how long? This not all on Bradshaw although that fumble was horrible. Diehl is the starter so get over it. He will not be benched.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        It's not going to.

Diehl is done as a starter. The coaching staff is not that dumb.

Bradshaw will probably still start but Diehl is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          The QB is the leader of the offense and has not thrown a TD in how long? This not all on Bradshaw although that fumble was horrible. Diehl is the starter so get over it. He will not be benched.
          Go give up on this team like you do 50 times during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
            Diehl is done as a starter. The coaching staff is not that dumb.Bradshaw will probably still start but Diehl is done.
            Diehl has been bad for two years now and last year they won the Super Bowl with him being horrible. They will NOT bench him so get used to it.

Comment

Diehl is done as a starter. The coaching staff is not that dumb.

Bradshaw will probably still start but Diehl is done.
              He should have never been put it. Bradshaw shouldn't start, but he's still starting.
              Nothing is going to change.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Go give up on this team like you do 50 times during the season.
                Examples?

Comment

"We just didn't execute. Gotta make those plays we have called. The bye week will get these guys rested up."

Comment

Not saying Eli is not at fault, but EVERYBODY has been playing crappy. O-Line, Recivers dropping balls, missing routes. Terrible
                    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      It's not going to.

rudy is right on the money. and P.S. Rudy,,sorry I got testy with you in an earlier post,,,I did not take today's embarrassment to well.

Comment

Diehl is done as a starter. The coaching staff is not that dumb.Bradshaw will probably still start but Diehl is done.
                        Well I beg to differ but our coaches are anything but smart. It started with the eagles game and on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                          Well I beg to differ but our coaches are anything but smart. It started with the eagles game and on and on.
                          This! Not only will he start, Coughlin will move him to LT by week 12...LMAO!
                          We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. ~Vince Lombardi

Comment

The worst offensive line play i have seen in many,many years.I don't know what TC will do but if he doesn't get sick watching this game film it might be time to make this his last season.
                            "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
                            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Diehl's staying in. He's awful, but he will not lose his starting role.

Comment

Working...
                              X