Since Diehl returned to the starting lineup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Diehl returned to the starting lineup

This offense has been completely derailed. This is no coincidence. I am not saying he's responsible for every bad play sometimes Eli has had enough time and no one has gotten open, but he has truly looked awful. Not saying Locklear is a pro bowl RT but at least that is his natural position and he is EONS better than DD. Goddamnit TC what are you thinking?

The offense was bad well before DD came back.. he is part of the problem, but they had issues well before last week.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I agree we definitely had some issues especially with people getting open, but it has just been absolutely abysmal these past few games. Diehl truly is a revolving door. Eli obviously hasn't played well either besides that and our backfield is invisible out there as well.

Comment

maybe eli is now feeling unsure with DD being the RT, making him compensate for DD's terrible-ness. which is clearly having an effect on the game.

they screwed eli and the offense's mojo by taking locklear out...

Comment

I dont see how this can be a coincidence at all. The offense didnt have its greatest games against San Fran or Washington, but since Diehl came back the O has just gotten competely inept in all phases.

Comment

Vote David Diehl to the Pro Bowl on NFL.com lol.If he gets in and we go to the Superbowl maybe the players can trick him into going to the Pro Bowl instead.

Comment

Just watch the game every time the Giants snap the ball whoever Diehl's suppose to be blocking is headed right at Eli!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
                maybe eli is now feeling unsure with DD being the RT, making him compensate for DD's terrible-ness. which is clearly having an effect on the game.
                I'm pretty sure this is what is happening.

Comment

The last strip was the worst. DD just watched - litterally watched the rusher go up against his help on that side and around Eli's back.

Comment

The offense started their slump before he became the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      Yea, and now it's MUCH WORSE.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                        True but they've only gotten worse with him back.

Comment

I mentioned this coincidence in another thread. I don't know why a player automatically gets their job back on this team when they come back from an injury.enter David diehl and things go to hell. Can't blame it all on one guy, but his timing couldn't be any worse.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            Can't blame it all on one guy, but his timing couldn't be any worse.
                            It's a domino effect, and Diehl is the first domino. DL's grabbing on Eli's jersey as he is throwing = INT. Bradshaw feels like he needs to do more, fights for extra yards = fumble. I could go on and on.
                            Last edited by moosedrool; 11-11-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                              It's a domino effect, and Diehl is the first domino.
                              No he's not. Yes he has been terrible, but they didn't do much in the two games before be became a starter. He is not the first problem but he is enhancing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X