125 yards
    5.2 avg.
    41.1 rtg.

Vs. Bengals:

0 TD/ 2 INT
    215 yards
    4.7 avg. (???)
    56.0 rtg.

That's 1 TD and 6 INT's. His highest rating was 78.9 in that stretch with two games under 200. Sorry but I'm baffled by these numbers and if anyone says they're are not concerned by this then I don't know what to to say.
    Last edited by titwio; 11-11-2012, 04:13 PM.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

I think that's when Diehl came back too. I'm not saying he's the ONLY reason things haven't been going great, but he's surely part of it.

Comment

Eli and the team will be fine.Do not panic

Comment

Diehl made a huge difference.
        Eli is still making poor decisions, but David Diehl should not be there.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Hey guys! It's another Eli thread!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
            I think that's when Diehl came back too. I'm not saying he's the ONLY reason things haven't been going great, but he's surely part of it.
            DD came back for the Ptt game
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
              DD came back for the Ptt game
              Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Hey guys! It's another Eli thread!!!!!!
                And yet you're posting in it.
                Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                  DD has started since the Steelers game. I know DD sucks but Eli has been stinking it up since the skins game.
                  We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. ~Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                    And yet you're posting in it.
                    Yeah but the difference is I'm not beating a dead horse like you guys like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      Yeah but the difference is I'm not beating a dead horse like you guys like to do.
                      If you don't like talking about it then why are you here...to lecture us?

If I were you I'd just go on my merry way. But hey, that's just me.

Comment

Pretty sure DD had snaps in the Dallas game.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                          If you don't like talking about it then why are you here...to lecture us?

If I were you I'd just go on my merry way. But hey, that's just me.
                          eh I was mostly talking about the usual Eli critics. And last time I checked, no thread was off limits.

Comment

also added garbage stats to beef up yards for him. its like this every year it seems he slumps, he has a hard tome getting motivated sometimes.

Comment

Im going to keep preaching this, Anyone who truly believes that David Diehl is the only culprit needs to stop posting and brainwashing others. This TEAM is struggling because teams are keeping us from making the big play. Teams are actually making us drive the ball down the field. Our tight end position is terrible, last year Ballard was a touchdown machine, Bennett never makes those tough catches and it was a joke for Reese to bring this guy in here after riding the bench in Dallas. I like how being 6'6 260lbs makes you an automatic starter. Our running game is a joke, Bradshaw has always been a fumbling machine and the reason its a bigger impact this year because we clearly do not have a legitimate number 2. Manningham is whats missing in this offense...neither Hixon, Barden or Randle combined could hold Manningham's jockstrap. Defensively this secondary is terrible and has been for years, Webster is a joke of a corner and regressing to old Webster like Eli regressing to old Eli. Osi and Tuck is finished, these guys dont have it anymore.
                              " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Working...
                              X