will we win another game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will we win another game?

We're awful, I think teams have figured us out now, and our flaws are exposed. With our schedule, it's very possible we end the season 6-10 with how we're playing

Yes we will you can't possibly think we won't
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
      We're awful, I think teams have figured us out now, and our flaws are exposed. With our schedule, it's very possible we end the season 6-10 with how we're playing
      John Mara is selling the team
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Pretty sure we will, but hard to say exactly how after this performance
        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

We have a chance against the Redskins. Other than that I see no game we would be the favorite

Comment

I understand your frustration, but I think it's overreaction that we won't win another game.... or you questioning it really.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              John Mara is selling the team
              he needs to put this team on notice like the titans owner,,that sure lit a fire under them today.

Comment

Remember the Giants have the toughest schedule in the NFL based on last year's records. I was hoping for at least 9-7 and perhaps stealing a win for a 10-6 record to sneak into the playoffs. It's going to be tough.

Comment

It's hard to believe they won't, but if they don't change something they're not. They don't play a really bad team the rest of the way.

Comment

Of course we will win again. Just a matter of time, maybe 2 weeks time.

Comment

I don't think they stand a chance against Green Bay. Maybe they can sweep Washington.

Comment

Green Bay will light this sorry defense up...if the Offense can wake up...maybe score some TD's...they may keep it close. But right now I dont think we could beat the Skins...

Comment

Primetime game too.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
                            Green Bay will light this sorry defense up...if the Offense can wake up...maybe score some TD's...they may keep it close. But right now I dont think we could beat the Skins...
                            the Saints are playing good right now and Atlanta will pick this defense apart

Comment

Working...
                            X