time for some optimism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time for some optimism

yhea we got destroyed out there by a team clearly worse than us but don't lose hope on the season. hopefully during the bye some needed changes will be made and this team's true colors will show. This team has too many good players and too many leaders to continue to play this bad. we got a badly needed week off coming up and were taking advantage of that. when this team's backs are against the wall you know how they played. Eli and the O will come out firing vs Green Bay and it will be a type of game like the one we played vs San Fran. we haven't showed up for a while and took a few needed punches to the mouth. everyone knows this team isn't built to be a 1 or 2 seed as they just refuse to show up some Sundays, but don't forget what we went through last season. It got us stronger and if we start playing anything were capable off, watch out.

and now start the 15 page curse out and call me a homer
    Last edited by bigblue2088; 11-11-2012, 05:27 PM.

Too soon, I still want to be mad.. LOL
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

. you're kidding yourself. We'll get blown out by Green Bay, we never win after a bye week.

Comment

I hope so I not giving until we are math math- matically out
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I'm not in total panic mode right now but if we come out vs green bay after our bye and play like we did today, then i'll really panic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
            yhea we got raped out there by a team clearly worse than us but don't lose hope on the season. hopefully during the bye some needed changes will be made and this team's true colors will show. This team has too many good players and too many leaders to continue to play this bad. we got a badly needed week off coming up and were taking advantage of that. when this team's backs are against the wall you know how they played. Eli and the O will come out firing vs Green Bay and it will be a type of game like the one we played vs San Fran. we haven't showed up for a while and took a few needed punches to the mouth. everyone knows this team isn't built to be a 1 or 2 seed as they just refuse to show up some Sundays, but don't forget what we went through last season. It got us stronger and if we start playing anything were capable off, watch out.

true,,but let's not use the word rape,,,it has no place here or in society.

Comment

Just look at their schedule this now becomes very difficult to hold on to the NFC East lead.....GreenBay,Washington,New Orleans,Atlanta,Baltimore then Philly TOUGH

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                true,,but let's not use the word rape,,,it has no place here or in society.
                yhea my bad fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by woocrew View Post
                  Just look at their schedule this now becomes very difficult to hold on to the NFC East lead.....GreenBay,Washington,New Orleans,Atlanta,Baltimore then Philly TOUGH
                  will only get us stronger for the playoffs

Comment

will only get us stronger for the playoffs
                    Good way to look at it but still awfully tough to get there now, we could have cruised to the playoffs

Comment

yhea we got destroyed out there by a team clearly worse than us but don't lose hope on the season. hopefully during the bye some needed changes will be made and this team's true colors will show. This team has too many good players and too many leaders to continue to play this bad. we got a badly needed week off coming up and were taking advantage of that. when this team's backs are against the wall you know how they played. Eli and the O will come out firing vs Green Bay and it will be a type of game like the one we played vs San Fran. we haven't showed up for a while and took a few needed punches to the mouth. everyone knows this team isn't built to be a 1 or 2 seed as they just refuse to show up some Sundays, but don't forget what we went through last season. It got us stronger and if we start playing anything were capable off, watch out.

Giants are 6-4 and in 1st place.

The bye week will help some players heal up.

I think the Giants have a great chance at winning the NFC East, so no, I'm not worried right now.

The coaches need to make some changes with players, but they have the depth to work things out.
                      Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 11-11-2012, 06:11 PM.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                        Giants are 6-4 and in 1st place.

The bye week will help some players heal up.

I think the Giants have a great chance at winning the NFC East, so no, I'm not worried right now.

The coaches need to make some changes with players, but they have the depth to work things out.
                        I think we will but just not as easy as I hoped. Probably 10-6 with the 4 seed having to play Green Bay in the first round

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                          Too soon, I still want to be mad.. LOL
                          Haha, this. Their punishment must be more severe.

Comment

Working...
                          X