Our New #1 Corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our New #1 Corner

Is Prince. I am sold on this kid, and he is playing circles around Webster. He is our new #1 corner in my mind.

Good for him to step up. He was the only bright spot on this defense. Actually, the only bright spot on this entire team.

He still got a TD thrown on him, we are weak in the secondary, at LB and on the D line. Basically the Defense is a mess!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
      He still got a TD thrown on him, we are weak in the secondary, at LB and on the D line. Basically the Defense is a mess!
      Agreed, but he had good coverage. Well thrown ball, good catch and a bad decision by Prince to try to go around him when he should of tried to go in front of him to bat it down.. it happens.. At least he didnt let Green go wide open down the sideline.. lol

Comment

We have to draft corner again this year and o-line. Time for JR to face the music and get some Great defensive player and o-line players
        Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-11-2012, 07:15 PM.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

played great, he did all he could on the TD catch on him

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            We have to draft corner again this year and o-line time for JR to face the music and get some Great defensive player and o-line players
            You need cap space for that....

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
              Dude Prince had a solid game today. Was it fault that Eli threw the most idiotic pass ever??

Comment

Prince and Blackburn where the only guys that showed up on defense today.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                  Cap space to draft players???

Comment

We have a lot of extra baggage we can afford to cut. Diehl and Osi are just the top of that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      Prince and Blackburn where the only guys that showed up on defense today.
                      Yup! JPP didn't do much but he probably had 3 guys on him since Tuck and Osi can't get past 1 on 1's anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                        We have a lot of extra baggage we can afford to cut. Diehl and Osi are just the top of that list.
                        Yeah I hear ya, but they actually have to do it. Bradshaw is a hot mess with all these injuries too..

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        Cap space to draft players???
                        Well you had a lot of request on the list, CB, DL and OL.. I just assumed you couldn't get all those in the draft in one year.. my bad for assuming you'd get a few from FA... lol

Comment

Yeah I hear ya, but they actually have to do it. Bradshaw is a hot mess with all these injuries too..

Well you had a lot of request on the list, CB, DL and OL.. I just assumed you couldn't get all those in the draft in one year.. my bad for assuming you'd get a few from FA... lol
                          No lol I'm talking building through the draft.

Comment

I wouldn't bet on TT and CW as my starting CBs next season. These guys are both done. I can't see these having any impact in the future. We need some cover corners.
                            Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                              I wouldn't bet on TT and CW as my starting CBs next season. These guys are both done. I can't see these having any impact in the future. We need some cover corners.
                              Webster will be back next year. They have no choice. It's not like they have another starting caliber CB waiting behind him. Next year is the final year on Webster's contract. He will play through it and then we'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X