Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finish 10-6 and not make the playoffs again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finish 10-6 and not make the playoffs again?

Looking at our brutal schedule. I don't know how we get the most brutal schedule for a third year in a row, but if we don't win the division and finish 10-6. There is a chance we don't make the playoffs again at 10-6. We can look at this loss as a big factor.

bottom line, if they collapse so badly, that they allow 3-5 philly or dallas to catch and pass them, then coughlin may need to blow out the whole staff to save himself.

Comment

We suck.

Comment

Tell me how they win 4 more games because right now I don't know if they can.

Comment

9-7 or 8-8 and miss the playoffs. A lot rides on how this team shows up against Green Bay after letting the Bengals walk all over them today. They usually show up for the big teams like the Packers but don't forget they want revenge for the Divisional round sooo who knows.

Comment

There is NO way we are going 10-6.

9-7 or 8-8 is more like it, and we will be lucky to win the division. This NFC East race is far from over.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
              There is NO way we are going 10-6.

9-7 or 8-8 is more like it, and we will be lucky to win the division. This NFC East race is far from over.
              Yup whoever wins tonight in the Dallas-Philly game has a good chance to come back into the divisional race...

Comment

Foles is looking pretty decent...yuck.

Comment

It's almost like people forgot what happened last year. 10-6 still wins the division. 9-7 probably does too

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
                    It's almost like people forgot what happened last year. 10-6 still wins the division. 0-7 probably does too
                    No one in this division is going 10-6. Not us, not Dallas, not Philly, no one.

9-7 could win the division, but based on the records of the other teams, and the schedule we have, 8-8 is probably more like it.

Comment

I think the team goes 10-6 and wins the division.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                        No one in this division is going 10-6. Not us, not Dallas, not Philly, no one.

9-7 could win the division, but based on the records of the other teams, and the schedule we have, 8-8 is probably more like it.
                        idk but the optimist in me still says we can go 12-4. In reality tho 10-6 sounds very possible

Comment

idk but the optimist in me still says we can go 12-4. In reality tho 10-6 sounds very possible
                          Where are we going to get 4 more wins?

Comment

10-6/9-7 sounds better.. no way we sweep the remaining schedule.. I think I have a better change to win the lottery while having a 3 some with Mila Kunis and Natilie Portman...

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                              10-6/9-7 sounds better.. no way we sweep the remaining schedule.. I think I have a better change to win the lottery while having a 3 some with Mila Kunis and Natilie Portman...
                              I wouldn't bet against both...

Comment

Working...
                              X