This is actually good....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is actually good....

I'm glad we didn't lose this game in a 4th quarter nail biter....I'm glad we got humiliated

You could bet for the next 2 weeks this team will be getting grilled by the media and all the comentators, pundits, ESPN's....it seems as if that's the only thing that gets this team going in the past few years.

They seem to wake up and play with a chip on their shoulder when the whole world is laughing at their downfall and disrespecting them, which you could be sure to see in the following two weeks. I expect us to come back and fight hard against GB, even if we lose, I expect a loss no worst than last year's.

.....I hope

Im done getting my hopes up

but i hope you are right

Comment

Oddly enough, I just think of that thread from earlier today. Is a win a win and a loss a loss.. idk, seems this loss hurt more than the other ones. The team got ***** slapped by their mommas!

Comment

by their baby mommas

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
          Oddly enough, I just think of that thread from earlier today. Is a win a win and a loss a loss.. idk, seems this loss hurt more than the other ones. The team got ***** slapped by their mommas!
          Yup, and I hope they're more embarassed by it than I am

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Yup, and I hope they're more embarassed by it than I am
            We shall see, come GB...

Comment

it's all part of the plan....

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
                it's all part of the plan....
                I feel like the watching some sort of exercism movie everytime I watch a Giants game in November. Each you you think the devil is gone and then it comes back every god damn year lol

Comment

Why do we always have to play with a chip on our shoulders? Why do we have to wait for things to "click"? Why do our backs have to be against a wall? Why? The Patriots come out hot and stay hot (not so much recently), same with the Colts when Manning was there. Why is it that we have to sneak into the playoffs each year? Why can't we be an 11+ win team year in and year out?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                    Why do we always have to play with a chip on our shoulders? Why do we have to wait for things to "click"? Why do our backs have to be against a wall? Why? The Patriots come out hot and stay hot (not so much recently), same with the Colts when Manning was there. Why is it that we have to sneak into the playoffs each year? Why can't we be an 11+ win team year in and year out?
                    Because we are the NY MF'ing Giants and that's how we roll lol

Comment

I hope so but.....When does it stop hurting?

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                        When you blow your rape whistle..

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                          When David Diehl gets benched

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                            That's the million dollar question right there, been asking that for years

Comment

It HAS to be the coaching staff because its been like this since Coughlin took the reigns. There is no way, year-to-year with all the fresh faces, that we magically have players that take poops the last 8 games. thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X