Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Cruz think he cant be benched?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does Cruz think he cant be benched?

    Eli stank... he needed something to help boost his confidence..... and Cruz, once again, drops a crucial pass..... for TD !!! If I had been TC, I would have benched half my starting Offense today.... Eli would have been the first one I yanked. Elite my foot this year.

  • #2
    They Only bench you if your last name is Wilson,

    others can do no wrong, no matter how bad they are playing

    Comment


    • #3
      Everyone can be benched
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #4
        As bad as Eli was, I wouldn't call that performance awful. Hell, that opinion may have something to do with me just watching the Jets . There were a few bright spots.

        What would benching Eli accomplish exactly?
        Miss me yet? sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          The question is, who is going to play in place of Cruz and give us even the most remotely close shot at winning games?

          Comment


          • #6
            Everyone can be benched except for Bradshaw, Webster, and Diehl.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              Who are you going to bench him for...what is with this Cruz bashing??? Teams get beat look at what happen to San Fran today they just got beat by the Rams it happens drops happen. Cruz doesn't deserve to get benched at all. Sick of this go ahead be critical of his play but to say he needs to be benched?? Come on.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

              Comment


              • #8
                he benches only rookies, TC is stubborn and will play you even if you fumble 3 times turn the ball over 4 times or drop 4 passes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                  he benches only rookies, TC is stubborn and will play you even if you fumble 3 times turn the ball over 4 times or drop 4 passes.
                  Yup yup yup! Great coach, too damn loyal though. Wilson has 1 fumble, done for the year.. Bradshaw will have 10 by the end of the year at this pace... and still be starting lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If Nicks were healthy I think a lot of the problems disappear. The man just can't get separation or yards after the catch right now. It couldn't hurt to leave Diehl and Bradshaw on the bench either though...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Benching Cruz? That's one of our best, if not the best, WR we have. Why on earth would he be benched for a bad game? I guess Eli and the entire O-line should get benched.

                      It's a bad game folks....just because it's the 4th bad game in a row doesn't mean that it isn't a bad game. We know Eli and Cruz can play better when we, as a whole, play a good game.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                        Benching Cruz? That's one of our best, if not the best, WR we have. Why on earth would he be benched for a bad game? I guess Eli and the entire O-line should get benched.

                        It's a bad game folks....just because it's the 4th bad game in a row doesn't mean that it isn't a bad game. We know Eli and Cruz can play better when we, as a whole, play a good game.
                        People are just having their little rage fests, come back next week and hopefully we have some sanity lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                          Who are you going to bench him for...what is with this Cruz bashing??? Teams get beat look at what happen to San Fran today they just got beat by the Rams it happens drops happen. Cruz doesn't deserve to get benched at all. Sick of this go ahead be critical of his play but to say he needs to be benched?? Come on.
                          San Francisco never lost to the Rams it was a draw

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            we are talking about the same coach that ran a guy up the middle over and over even though it hardly worked. he does not bench vets only rookies that fumble. but also i think wilson spouting off hof stuff to reporters is why he is in tc's dog house
                            Last edited by Harooni; 11-11-2012, 09:23 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If anyone needs to be benched its Eli Manning. This dude gets dumber by the minute. I never seen a QB who cant throw the ball away successfully. Then he shrugs his shouldnt's with that dumbfounded look on his face. He looks rattled and almost looks like hes going to cry out there. He better pick it up and act as a leader on this team...yell at those receivers who are not winning their one on one battles.....stick your foot up Diehl's behind if he's missing blocks...dont sit there looking dumb. Sometimes it looks as if he takes the short yellow school bus to the games.
                              " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X