METLIFE-Support Stadium!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• METLIFE-Support Stadium!

It's official....we suck as bad as the Jets and both teams have officially had their bragging rights revoked!
    I was so irate with the Giants loss that I wasn't even mad.....thats how mad I was!
    What I feel is worse than mad.......what i feel for this pitiful squad, for the first time in my life, is............ INDIFFERENCE!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

We suck, but not as bad as the Jets. Oh lord no.

Comment

We will NEVER be the jets. please, no. NEVER

Comment

Thanks like saying the Yankees are like the Mets.. never will happen!

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
          Thanks like saying the Yankees are like the Mets.. never will happen!
          Thats because the Mets are better

Comment

Originally posted by ManningToJPP View Post
            Thats because the Mets are better

Bahahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
              We suck, but not as bad as the Jets. Oh lord no.
              You just HAD TO REPLY!!!!....I was about to delete this horrid knee jerk reaction and now I can't!!!!
              FOOTBALL GODS PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
              PLEASE
              PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

lol...I love venting.

Still....anything short of making the [layoffs and we may as well be them. Losing is losing.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                  It's official....we suck as bad as the Jets and both teams have officially had their bragging rights revoked!
                  I was so irate with the Giants loss that I wasn't even mad.....thats how mad I was!
                  What I feel is worse than mad.......what i feel for this pitiful squad, for the first time in my life, is............ INDIFFERENCE!
                  apples and oranges. there are bad apples , and bad oranges! both can be bad and different.but still can rot the same! where do they go from here? never seen such a collective implosion as this, defense ,offense,special teams at the same time! WOW! this was not from bad coaching, they get the buy. this was all on the players!

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
                    apples and oranges. there are bad apples , and bad oranges! both can be bad and different.but still can rot the same! where do they go from here? never seen such a collective implosion as this, defense ,offense,special teams at the same time! WOW! this was not from bad coaching, they get the buy. this was all on the players!
                    Dude...don't drag innocent fruit into this discussion....they did nothing to you!
                    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                      Dude...don't drag innocent fruit into this discussion....they did nothing to you!
                      you are right, i really should apologize to healthy ,good fruit everywhere! this was not healthy or go
                      od!

Comment

CHOKE= GIANTS same amount of letters, same meaning!

Comment

I don't think "choke" works in this case. You have to have a chance to win the game in order to choke. That Giants were never in this game.

I think "Sucked beyond all belief" is better anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            I don't think "choke" works in this case. You have to have a chance to win the game in order to choke. That Giants were never in this game.

I think "Sucked beyond all belief" is better anyway.
                            So you could say the Giants, "Michael Vicked" today...

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                              So you could say the Giants, "Michael Vicked" today...
                              Ok.....now THAT was uncalled for!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X