Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Diehl is now the Reincarnation Wayne Hunter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • David Diehl is now the Reincarnation Wayne Hunter.

    To me, David Diehl recent play has been reminiscent of Wayne Hunter. The guy is like a turn style that have no Metrocard slot. He is allowing anyone to get cheap hits on Eli. His terrible play forces everyone on the online to compensate for him. I am glad Coughlin finally acknowledged that the line isn't protecting Eli as well as it has in previous. Hopefully he changes something.
    Lets go, Giants!

  • #2
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Coughlin slapped David Diehl at the end of the game ,and told him he was the worst offensive lineman in the league...and still start him.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      I wouldn't surprised to see DD starting again after the bye week

      Comment


      • #4
        Remember when everyone thought Diehl was better than Beatty? lol

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
          To me, David Diehl recent play has been reminiscent of Wayne Hunter. The guy is like a turn style that have no Metrocard slot. He is allowing anyone to get cheap hits on Eli. His terrible play forces everyone on the online to compensate for him. I am glad Coughlin finally acknowledged that the line isn't protecting Eli as well as it has in previous. Hopefully he changes something.
          at least the Jets were smart to get rid of him

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
            I wouldn't surprised to see DD starting again after the bye week
            I wouldn't be surprised either.
            Lets go, Giants!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              Remember when everyone thought Diehl was better than Beatty? lol
              I don't understand how. DD hasn't played well in 2 years.
              Lets go, Giants!

              Comment


              • #8
                I cannot watch him play anymore. I know Eli threw some bad ints. today but one was on Diehl imo. He got beat the guy pressured Eli and Eli tried to make the worst play he could possibly make. All because of the pressure given up by DD. What about the play before the half gave up a sack and pushed us back 6 yards. He was a total disaster today.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                Comment


                • #9
                  David deihl is the new luke pettigout

                  Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                  @Katdaddyjay 17h
                  @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                  http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                    David deihl is the new luke pettigout
                    Your signature lmao
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                      David deihl is the new luke pettigout
                      No, no, no! Pettigout was the human penalty machine. DD is a human turnstile. Luke use to get the dumbest penalties.
                      Lets go, Giants!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                        Remember when everyone thought Diehl was better than Beatty? lol
                        At one point it was true....Beatty was soft as a youngster and too nice. This is actually the first season beatty has actually played well. Diehl had a number of good seasons under his belt until recently.
                        " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                          At one point it was true....Beatty was soft as a youngster and too nice. This is actually the first season beatty has actually played well. Diehl had a number of good seasons under his belt until recently.
                          I'd say Beatty was better last year in the limited action we were able to watch him in until he had that freak eye retina injury. Diehl used to be a superb run blocker though, that is a fact.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            I'd say Beatty was better last year in the limited action we were able to watch him in until he had that freak eye retina injury. Diehl used to be a superb run blocker though, that is a fact.
                            Yeah nobody can dispute that DD used to be good. He's not good anymore though.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Eli needs to take charge

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X