Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the Giants are doing this on purpose.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Giants are doing this on purpose.

I'm not sure what to make of this team-----which was the exact same way I felt last year, and the year before. It seems to me that the Giants prefer to "lull" their way into the playoffs, and then turn it on down the stretch. Seems like their up to their old tricks again, lol.

I'm not worried or concerned about this team, we'll do just enough to get into the playoffs, and then turn on the after-burners.

Well it's annoying! lol
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

at least the offense was playing better last year and scoring TDs

Comment

Now we wait for two weeks before we can see if there is improvement or not. The games don't get any easier.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Maybe you are on to something. I mean the team didn't show up today at all. Maybe they are saving themselves for the end of the season.

Comment

Coughlin did say he wanted to go 7-3 into the bye week. I guess as long as the team is in control of their destiny and is not in a situation where they have to rely on another team to lose and another team to win on Week 17 to get in, it's not too bad.

Comment

If they are doing this on purpose then damn it's a dangerous game to play.

Comment

Originally posted by gian_18778 View Post
                I'm not sure what to make of this team-----which was the exact same way I felt last year, and the year before. It seems to me that the Giants prefer to "lull" their way into the playoffs, and then turn it on down the stretch. Seems like their up to their old tricks again, lol.

I'm not worried or concerned about this team, we'll do just enough to get into the playoffs, and then turn on the after-burners.

Put it this way, if you're going to tank a game...might as well be a non conference opponent

Comment

This team has lost its fire. The defense is confused and ineffectual. The offense is mediocre and predictable. We're on the verge of becoming irrelevant. We're going to have difficulty winning another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Maybe you are on to something. I mean the team didn't show up today at all. Maybe they are saving themselves for the end of the season.
                    hmmm, the old, " string together 3 games worth of deceitful game film to set up the second half of the season " bit....
                    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

Yes. We have them right where we want them.
                      # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

i don't care if they just squeaked in 10yrs in a row the exact same way, it'd still not make me believe that is gonna happen every yr or the yr that were in. I just simply believe in play every football game like its ur last and don't put any thing to chance, and at least give it ur all to get those wins and secure playoff birth as soon as possible..

Long losing streaks at mid to end of season will bite us in the rear at some point and we'll never know when that'll be..

Comment

Well if they are doing this on purpose then Dallas and the Eagles send their heart felt thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                            Well if they are doing this on purpose then Dallas and the Eagles send their heart felt thank you.
                            And we thank them for falling for it
                            my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

You guys can't be serious

Comment

Working...
                              X