• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Football Focus calling out the coaching staff

Follow

Pro Football Focus
    ‏@PFF
    #Giants Fans: Please tell us - What has Sean Locklear done to be benched for David Diehl?

Lmao, about time

**** just got real.

Comment

Nothing will change even when Green Bay beats them down. Lol. I thought it was great how so many thought they ShOULD have won this game because they thought the Bengals where such a bad team. Yeah because the Giants are so good. Look at those schedule and tell me who they will beat.

Comment

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
        Follow

Pro Football Focus
        ‏@PFF
        #Giants Fans: Please tell us - What has Sean Locklear done to be benched for David Diehl?

Lmao, about time
        Damn I hope Coughlin is forced to address this. The whole world can see it, why can't he? Offensive chemistry has been a nightmare since Diehl came back.

Comment

Diehl has been horrible since he got his starting job back but the offense has been struggling for a couple weeks before that.

Comment

Good.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Diehl has been horrible since he got his starting job back but the offense has been struggling for a couple weeks before that.
              True but Eli wasn't pressured nearly as much. Diehl being back has exasperated all the flaws. It has in the running game too. This is not the time to be a Diehl apologist.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                Agreed, but it's infuriating that Coughlin's compromising the season due to his loyalty & stubborness - It would be one thing if he was just average, but no, he's been horrid...it's not fair to the rest of the team and fans

Comment

The media needs to call him out too. Diehl was a good giant........5 years ago. But just like Sean O'hara, Kareem McKenzie and Rich Seubert before them, when it's time for a lineman to go, it's time for a lineman to go. Diehl is washed up, the entire league knows it. Teams don't even need to blitz us anymore because they know they can just get pressure with the front 4 and drop 7 in obvious passing situations and it completely shuts down the offense long enough for one guy to continually beat Diehl and, well, that's how you get the offenses performances we've had since Diehl came back into the lineup.

One weak link in the chain and it crashes to the ground, as limp as that Eli pass was today.

Comment

Coughlins loyalty is going to cost the Giants this season

Comment

Diehl is a beast, starting LT on two SB teams!!!!!
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

As they should, it is up to the coaching staff to get these guys ready to go, going down 14 in the first 5 mins of a game is not ready to go....

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          Coughlins loyalty is going to cost the Giants this season
                          the worst part is his loyalty is unwarrented.. I mean, Dave Diehl isn't Anthony Munoz for freaks sake!!!lol Jesus crow!!!lol I mean, the guys been degressing for 3yrs now.. I Mean, sure he was a solid player for us for a handful of seasons, but nothing where when hes degressed for the 3rd yr in a row, u keep em in there.. I mean, if this was mike strahan or amani toomer or someone like that, i kinda understand i guess, but its dave diehl!!!lol I mean, does every giant thats been with us and played solidly for a handful of seasons need to be able to play crappy for the last 3yrs straight still get the benefit of the doubt? Its simply moronic.. I mean, it boggles my mind a guy can make millions and make a decison like this.. Its scary that its possible, another words...

Comment

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
                            Follow

Pro Football Focus
                            ‏@PFF

Lmao, about time
                            I am a fan of PFF and couldn't agree with them more on this one
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                              Damn I hope Coughlin is forced to address this. The whole world can see it, why can't he? Offensive chemistry has been a nightmare since Diehl came back.
                              Is it possible that the fly in the offensive ointment IS this DD situation? Does anyone think its possible that players are all as upset about this as members here are and it is affecting the locker room?

It seems far fetched, but it fits the symptoms. Gradually decreasing cohesion, players and coaches arguing on the field during games, and plain old streaky play. It sure acts like a locker room issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X