Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The locker room is turning on each other.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The locker room is turning on each other.

The in fighting began last week when Rolle & Webster jaw jacking at each other now it's Rolle & Tuck.

That's a bad sign that TC is losing this team & losing it in a hurry. Someone needs to get benched for jaw jacking.

You pick the player & let's all send a message to TC. Bench him before it's too late.

Re: The locker room is turning on each other.

Well, being one big happy family is not working, so . . . . .

Comment

Rolle and Tuck...
      Rolle and Webster...

...Seems like one person in common...

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Well, being one big happy family is not working, so . . . . .[/quote]

They'res an old saying "one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel". I starting to smell something rotten. don't you?

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Rolle and Tuck...
          Rolle and Webster...

...Seems like one person in common...[/quote]

Was thinking the same thing...
          They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up[/quote]''

TC needs to suspend one player today to make a statement. When I say suspend I mean get him off the team for a week so he is not allowed any players. He can spout to media all he wants but when he does just keep adding weeks.

Time to act was last week when he stated that 99/100 crap & fired the Deadskins who had their bags already packed up.

No sense in pouring gas on a fire to try & put it out.

He needs suspended & now.

Comment

Rolle talks more than he makes tackles. I can't remember the last meaningful contribution he's made this year, he calls himself some sort of 'leader' you also need to lead by example on the field not just talk a whole lot of BS pre and post game.

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="myles2424"]No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up[/quote]''

TC needs to suspend one player today to make a statement. When I say suspend I mean get him off the team for a week so he is not allowed any players. He can spout to media all he wants but when he does just keep adding weeks.

Time to act was last week when he stated that 99/100 crap & fired the Deadskins who had their bags already packed up.

He needs suspended & now.[/quote]

and replace him with.... ?
                  due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                  my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="plaxattack17"]Rolle talks more than he makes tackles. I can't remember the last meaningful contribution he's made this year, he calls himself some sort of 'leader' you also need to lead by example on the field not just talk a whole lot of BS pre and post game.
                    [/quote]Rolle has been doing damned well when he's not called upon to be our nickel corner. He's been making 'meaningful contributions' all year, he has one bad game and everyone wants to run him out of town

Everyone asks for a 'vocal leader' then when we finally get one you guys cant stand when he speaks the honest truth
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="myles2424"]No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up[/quote]''

He needs suspended & now.[/quote]

and replace him with.... ?[/quote]

They got 52 other players. Pic one besides Eli can't aford for him to get hurt. What about Carr? Lot's of highschool & college QB wind up in the secondary in the pro's . He ain't doing nothing else to help the team win. Put him out there in cover 2. Heck all the other DBs & safety aren't maning up on anyone so let him lay back & tackle them after they catch the pass just like the rest of them are doing. If he misses the tackle oh well everyone else are missing takles too so what?

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"]The in fighting began last week when Rolle & Webster jaw jacking at each other now it's Rolle & Tuck.

That's a bad sign that TC is losing this team & losing it in a hurry. Someone needs to get benched for jaw jacking.

You pick the player & let's all send a message to TC. Bench him before it's too late.[/quote]

Benching either Tuck or Rolle, who suck anyway, does nothing. Benching players isnt an answer to this disaster. They have quit, playing..no leadership, ne desire to win, no sense of responsibilty or urgency. Benching...these guys would welcome it..they would ave an excuse for them selves for the next loss because they weren't suited up..
                        Nope..this misery can only be put to sleep when Couglin is gone ( retires instead of fired), Fewell is fired, and Gilbride fired.

The coacing staff is at fault for not remedying this year's performance and atittude problems...players suck, and nobody addressed it effectively.

Comment

[quote user="myles2424"]No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up[/quote]
                          I know it's out of character but if the guy with the "C" on his jersey crossed over and got in someone's face it would have an effect. BECAUSE it's out of character, it would shock the **** out of the locker room. Everybody would immediately STFU.

And then, they would all bust out laughing.

GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

[quote user="Razur"][quote user="jakegibbs"]The in fighting began last week when Rolle & Webster jaw jacking at each other now it's Rolle & Tuck.

You pick the player & let's all send a message to TC. Bench him before it's too late.[/quote]

Benching either Tuck or Rolle, who suck anyway, does nothing. Benching players isnt an answer to this disaster. They have quit, playing..no leadership, ne desire to win, no sense of responsibilty or urgency. Benching...these guys would welcome it..they would ave an excuse for them selves for the next loss because they weren't suited up..
                            Nope..this misery can only be put to sleep when Couglin is gone ( retires instead of fired), Fewell is fired, and Gilbride fired.

The coacing staff is at fault for not remedying this year's performance and atittude problems...players suck, and nobody addressed it effectively.[/quote]

WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT SEE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM?? LACK OF QUALITY PERSONNEL. JR PACK YOUR BAGS PLEASE...

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="plaxattack17"]Rolle talks more than he makes tackles. I can't remember the last meaningful contribution he's made this year, he calls himself some sort of 'leader' you also need to lead by example on the field not just talk a whole lot of BS pre and post game.
                              [/quote]Rolle has been doing damned well when he's not called upon to be our nickel corner.* He's been making 'meaningful contributions' all year, he has one bad game and everyone wants to run him out of town

Everyone asks for a 'vocal leader' then when we finally get one you guys cant stand when he speaks the honest truth
                              [/quote]

Rolle is not the vocal leader that we need. Instead of pumping up our team, he points fingers at other teammates when he is the acutal culprit. A good vocal Leader dont throw under teammates under the bus through the media or twitter. U got that Jack? and I cant believe u are accepting this less than mediocre play from Rolle. Rolle was paid more than some of the best safeties in the league....and I dont see much of an upgrade from CC Brown. At least CC Brown didnt have a pass rush....Rolle has Osi and JPP rushing the hell out of the passer.

Comment

Working...
                              X