Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six games left.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Six games left.

    Where did the season go? I can't believe there's only six games left after the bye. I've been pretty hard on this team, but I've never given up, I still believe. On 11/25, we start our run.
    Mood: WOOF!

  • #2
    that's more like it

    Comment


    • #3
      wow 10 games that fast huh? I feel like it was yesterday i was counting down the days until the Dallas opener.... such is life though.

      And you're dead wrong. Our run starts after we lose to GB and WAS. we will be 6-6 and tied for the division lead. We will need all we have left in the tank to make the playoffs. It's just how the Giants roll

      And I'm not just thinking this, I'm dang sure about it. Historically we suck after the bye....so there's 6-5. Also, the Skins have our number lately and we were one little play away from losing. Chalk it up...6-6. Time for a huge run in 4 weeks!!!!


      ya gotta' believe....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ManningToJPP View Post
        wow 10 games that fast huh? I feel like it was yesterday i was counting down the days until the Dallas opener.... such is life though.

        And you're dead wrong. Our run starts after we lose to GB and WAS. we will be 6-6 and tied for the division lead. We will need all we have left in the tank to make the playoffs. It's just how the Giants roll

        And I'm not just thinking this, I'm dang sure about it. Historically we suck after the bye....so there's 6-5. Also, the Skins have our number lately and we were one little play away from losing. Chalk it up...6-6. Time for a huge run in 4 weeks!!!!


        ya gotta' believe....
        dont forget us getting blown out by Atlanta after looking impressive against the Saints

        Comment


        • #5
          well , one thing is for sure , that particular game will involve 2 teams ;
          both of which have bad defenses , crappy o-lines , and no running game.

          and 2 alleged MVP elite type quarterbacks.
          gunslinger vs gunslinger.

          let the excuses begin.
          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
            dont forget us getting blown out by Atlanta after looking impressive against the Saints
            No match-ups, no common sense. If any of us know 1 thing its that the Giants perform to a level of misunderstanding and unpredictabilty like nothing else in this world.

            We go 6-6 and then need to win 3 out of the last 4 to make the playoffs. And thats how its going to happen. Book it. Pattern recognition anyone???

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by stormblue View Post
              well , one thing is for sure , that particular game will involve 2 teams ;
              both of which have bad defenses , crappy o-lines , and no running game.

              and 2 alleged MVP elite type quarterbacks.
              gunslinger vs gunslinger.

              let the excuses begin.
              they will probably sound something like this- we beat ourselves

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ManningToJPP View Post
                No match-ups, no common sense. If any of us know 1 thing its that the Giants perform to a level of misunderstanding and unpredictabilty like nothing else in this world.

                We go 6-6 and then need to win 3 out of the last 4 to make the playoffs. And thats how its going to happen. Book it. Pattern recognition anyone???
                exactly

                Comment

                Working...
                X