TUCK WASTE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUCK WASTE

Hes a waste at E would suggest he be used as a DT.
    When W. Beatty makes more Tackles then Tuck there is something really wrong.

Your thoughts.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
      Hes a waste at E would suggest he be used as a DT.
      When W. Beatty makes more Tackles then Tuck there is something really wrong.

Your thoughts.
      At this point in his career he is done as a starter. I have to give Strahan alot of credit for being very productive in the later stages of his career. Tuck sometimes look like he has no business being on the field.
      Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Hes really regressed starting last year. He hasn't been the same since last preseason

Comment

he is garbage the only person playing well on the line is jpp and he has had a bad season compared to last season
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

he is 50lbs too light to play tackle. 265 is way too small.
            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

The Giants will need to draft a DE early in the draft. Tuck and Osi look tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Modogg View Post
                Hes really regressed starting last year. He hasn't been the same since last preseason
                Tuck hasn't been the same since the Fozell Adam tripping incident where he hurt his shoulder.
                Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                  Tuck hasn't been the same since the Fozell Adam tripping incident where he hurt his shoulder.
                  I thought he played well at the end of last year and throughout the playoff run.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                    he is garbage the only person playing well on the line is jpp and he has had a bad season compared to last season
                    He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                      He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.
                      I agree with you 1000%. Tuck is Giant through and through and a class act. He is not garbage just his abilities have diminished as he gets older. This is up to coaches to realize that he cannot play the same number of snaps as he did a year ago. But the Bradshaw and DD use on every game tell me I should not expect much change from this coaching staff.

Comment

Indeed, his production has taken a huge hit. He need to do something to find that killer instinct again.

Comment

Originally posted by G.I. Ants View Post
                          Indeed, his production has taken a huge hit. He need to do something to find that killer instinct again.
                          He found it last year and had a great final 5 or 6 games.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Tuck has no passion for the game...he is satisfied with what he has done in the league...he will retire early

let the ojomo era begin

Comment

You speak the truth. We need him this year. He has wisdom beyond his years to share with the younger players and some older ones as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X