Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's not forget but for a non playoff collapse Dallas still has to win 3-5 more game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's not forget but for a non playoff collapse Dallas still has to win 3-5 more game

    Assuming that WAS and Philly is out (I think those are safe assumptions), Dallas still needs to win a bunch more games. As we all know, it's a week to week league and they are not the most consistent team either. They still have to play out their schedule...They got RG3 twice (WA|S always plays them tough), NO too, and Pit.

    No team in the NFL is better suited to handle a slide like this than the Giants and they are still favorites to win the east. Just get them in the playoffs...You know that no one want's to play the Giants in the playoffs.

  • #2
    whats Dallas record? 9-7 wins or ties the division. do they have 4 or 5 wins? if they have 4 they need 5 more. if they have 5 they will need 4 more wins.

    9-7 WINS THE NFC EAST

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ManningToJPP View Post
      whats Dallas record? 9-7 wins or ties the division. do they have 4 or 5 wins? if they have 4 they need 5 more. if they have 5 they will need 4 more wins.

      9-7 WINS THE NFC EAST
      I just hope we can get 4 points
      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

      Comment


      • #4
        The way we are playing now......I want to go 6-10 and get a new HC.........either that or a SB bearth.........anything in between is meaningless.....going into the playoffs and getting ousted right away would be worse than 6-10

        Comment


        • #5
          Tell me who the Giants are capable of beating. Maybe Washington again?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            Tell me who the Giants are capable of beating. Maybe Washington again?
            They are capable of beating anyone, but the question is which team shows up.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Tell me who the Giants are capable of beating. Maybe Washington again?
              This is basically the same team and coaching staff that beat NE SF twice, GB, and Atlanta. So, i would say they can beat anyone. No team in the NFL is more capable of turning things around. They a few sacks and one big TD pass away from feeling good again. How many times have the Giant's been buried the past few years?

              All i was saying is that Dallas is having their problems too...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                They are capable of beating anyone, but the question is which team shows up.
                Based on what? They where lucky to be 6-2. Their luck has run out. They have played more bad than they have good this year. Green Bay and the Saint may combine for 100 points on them and a slumping Eli with an injured Nicks, no Manningham, and Diehl wimput up lots of field goals.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  Based on what? They where lucky to be 6-2. Their luck has run out. They have played more bad than they have good this year. Green Bay and the Saint may combine for 100 points on them and a slumping Eli with an injured Nicks, no Manningham, and Diehl wimput up lots of field goals.
                  We did it last year didn't we? We're not playing well but saying we aren't capable of beating anyone is nonsense.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Last year is not this year. Last year at least they could score points. This year not only is the defense not doing well, the offense is doing worse. I hope I'm wrong but two weeks from now they are going to get humiliated at home.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      Last year is not this year. Last year at least they could score points. This year not only is the defense not doing well, the offense is doing worse. I hope I'm wrong but two weeks from now they are going to get humiliated at home.
                      You're right. Last year is not this year, but we are capable of beating teams.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We shall see. I'm expecting a huge fail in a prime time game in two weeks. Rogers is going to light them up and the offense won't be able to win a shoot out.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's pretty simple. Not every team is going to play their best game each week. Which also means that the Dallas is going to have some clunkers and some of the Giant's opponents are going to have some clunkers. What's to say that GB is going to bring their A game in a couple of weeks? Its a week to week league. The Giants were not going to be as good as they were after beating SF a few weeks ago and they are probably going to be as bad as they were yesterday. This is also basically the same team that got embarrassed by Seattle and a Vince Young lead Philly team at home and won the Superbowl the same year. They're still in good shape. Again, a couple of big plays and I think we will see a different team.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            You're right. Last year is not this year, but we are capable of beating teams.
                            I agree with you taht we are capable of beating any team in the NFL, the problem though is that the Giants rarely play up to their capabilities.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Last year they needs the defense to get healthy but they could rely on the offense. This year they are healthy and both sides of the ball are playing poorly. So now they will flip a switch and be ok? Hey, I hope so, but if its that easy they need to find out why this is happenening.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X