Missed the game...saw Brown had some yards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed the game...saw Brown had some yards

I wasn't able to see the game but the Giants have been playing awful for about a month. It was only in due time that they get rolled.

Regardless of all their faults...I saw Bradshaw went out and Brown got some carries. He seemed to get some good yardage. How did he look?

I think he is better suited for the Giants offense as a starter. Curious if Bradshaw looked just as good or if Brown looked better.

Not putting him down but those yards where in garbage time of a blow out. Bradshaw didn't have a ad game running the ball but he did have a critical fumble.

Comment

Brown had positive yards in garbage time.
      As a matter of fact, we ran the no huddle in garbage time. The no huddle KG was emphasizing during the week.
      Go figure.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Brown had positive yards in garbage time.
        As a matter of fact, we ran the no huddle in garbage time. The no huddle KG was emphasizing during the week.
        Go figure.
        we didn't play conservative either and at least we were going down the field

Comment

Start Brown. How much worse can it get? At least he still gets a couple yards when he's hit at the line of scrimmage.
          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
            we didn't play conservative either and at least we were going down the field
            Yeah..all in garbage time though.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
              Start Brown. How much worse can it get? At least he still gets a couple yards when he's hit at the line of scrimmage.
              Everyone can see that except the coaching staff, apparently.

Comment

Everyone can see that except the coaching staff, apparently.
                The Coughlin/Killdrive motto is "find what works and do the exact opposite"

Comment

With Bradshaw's give aways TC needs to go in a different direction.

Comment

Yeah..all in garbage time though.
                    yeah that's my point

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                      yeah that's my point
                      yeah, I..yeah.

Comment

what makes me mad is TC wont put in Brown or Wilson because he is big on HBs that know their blocking assignments, but continues to support and play a lineman that just flat out cant block anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          what makes me mad is TC wont put in Brown or Wilson because he is big on HBs that know their blocking assignments, but continues to support and play a lineman that just flat out cant block anymore.
                          HOW DARE YOU CALL OUT OUR COACHING STAFF!

Comment

I don't think TC lives in reality anymore

Comment

This just makes me say this:

(clean version...)

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X