Not Giving UP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Giving UP!

So we lost a few games........The season is not over yet, Let's see how they do after the bye week, then you can fire TC and not resign Cruz!There is no running game to really speak of and our D-Line has a better rep than anything else right now. We have won Superbowls with worse records. They will eitheir get it together or they won't. You can't win every year!

The hysteria on this board is a bit much. Fire this guy, bench that guy, blah blah blah.

Of course there's reason for concern but we've been down this road before and we know what can happen. I'm not suggesting that it will, but there is time to right the ship and if there is one team that knows how to do that, it is us. A win against the Packers and all of sudden everyone will start coming back in off the ledge.

It's obvious that players are banged up and haven't been playing up to their potential. The bye week should serve these guys well, and give our guys a chance to clear their heads and come back re-focused on what we set out to do this year. Repeat. It will also give our coaching staff a chance to reevaluate what teams have been doing to us and make the adjustments necessary.

Every veteran and coach on this team deserves our support and deserves the benefit of the doubt for what they have given us in recent years. Many of you fail to realize what a great time it has been to be a Giants fan.
    Last edited by Roosevelt; 11-12-2012, 02:59 PM.
    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      The hysteria on this board is a bit much. Fire this guy, bench that guy, blah blah blah.

Of course there's reason for concern but we've been down this road before and we know what can happen. I'm not suggesting that it will, but there is time to right the ship and if there is one team that knows how to do that, it is us. A win against the Packers and all of sudden everyone would start coming back in off the ledge.

It's obvious that players are banged and haven't been playing up to their potential. The bye week should serve these guys well, and give our guys a chance to clear their heads and come back re-focused on what we set out to do this year. Repeat.

Every veteran and coach on this team deserves our support and deserves the benefit of the doubt for what they have given us in recent years. Many of you fail to realize what a great time it has been to be a Giants fan.
      Yes but can you really come back after you've jumped?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Yes but can you really come back after you've jumped?
        lol. I'll throw you a rope pal!

Comment

lol. I'll throw you a rope pal!
          Oh I'm not talking about me Rosie.

Comment

You sure? We juuuuuuuust got you on the Eli bandwagon after all
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

as long as the blood on the sidewalk is blue........
              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

My bad, I thought maybe you were Ranting on Eli Vol II and it put you over the edge.

Comment

My bad, I thought maybe you were Ranting on Eli Vol II and it put you over the edge.
                  I've tried not to rant on any individual player after this loss.
                  This team is playing horrible and no one is excluded in that.

Except me....My game is still dead on. Hahaha!!!

Comment

its not if we the fans give up or not its hopefully the players and coaches dont give up..

as of the mid 3rd quarter yesterday they totally gave up. No urgency, no "no huddle or two minute drill, no rushe. The turned that game into a live practice session...
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Today is a day for fans to vent, this could go on for a few days but the real fans will be back by Monday getting jacked for the game against the Packers!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                        Today is a day for fans to vent, this could go on for a few days but the real fans will be back by Monday getting jacked for the game against the Packers!
                        I am a real fan and am veting big time todasy but from what this team has showed the last 4 weeks I am not getting pumped for anything. Will I watch the next game?....yes of course. I will also have faith the will get this turned around but I wont be a bit surprised if GB beats the **** out them either.
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                          The sad thing is that Gianst fans get more "jacked" than the Giants players.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                            The sad thing is that Gianst fans get more "jacked" than the Giants players.
                            my thoughts exactly i was embarrased to be a giants fan they played with no heart. i wonder if the players were as distraught as my whole house was after the *** whipping we took
                            sigpic
                            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

This is a great post I don’t know if the rest of the games will play out like the last 3 or 4.I have been a rabid Giant fan since the late 50s I know what pain is.Every year we go through this fire the coaches, play this one but believe me the last five years have been the best. I thought Phil Simms sucked for awhile I used to call him HappyFeet.Just relax and enjoy they are not as bad as you think Everybody knew the O line was not great TC made a mistake and screwed with the chemistry and made it worse
                              "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
                              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X